Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Might seem like a stupid question, but Badlands already has everything in the Sasquatch pkg, except 35’s, bead locks and 4.7 gears. Tell me why I should want it
Swaybar disconnect as well I think. The Squatch package *might* be cheaper on the badlands relatively to the other trim levels since the badlands has a lot of the stuff already included.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish the 'squatch had a choice of KO2s instead of Wrangler MTs

Swaybar disconnect as well I think. The Squatch package *might* be cheaper on the badlands relatively to the other trim levels since the badlands has a lot of the stuff already included.
Yeah, swaybar disconnect is standard on Badlands

BoneyRoads

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like it and like I said I am down at the moment for the badlands but at a quick glance, it does kind of look like women's reproductive organs. :rolleyes:
and now it cant be unseen...

Sponsored

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I threw my hat in for the Badlands. Haven't quite decided on 2 or 4 door, but I'm leaning towards two.

I couldn't find any concrete info if the Badlands comes with the skid plates and rock rails. There's just a " --- " through that area on the spec sheet. And then somewhere on the model page it says they're standard options.

Heart torn on the Orange or Area-51 colors.
Badlands with sasquatch high. Cyber orange. Painted black 2 door. Have to have color matched grille logo and tow hooks. Aftermarket LEDs w amber backlights.

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands deposit in as well. Anyone think the Mid, High, Lux packages have too many electronic nannies? I may just opt for the Sasquatch and 2.7 (if the 2.3 is direct injection only).
Gotta have the 360 camera. Love them on my GMC

Imprezive

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati Mulitstrada, Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I wish the 'squatch had a choice of KO2s instead of Wrangler MTs
Yeah I don’t need MTs. I’ll probably stick with the KO2s. I don’t see myself getting into a situation where I wish I had the 35s. Well maybe parking next to another Bronco with them. It’s going to be a tall ass truck so I don’t want to worry about getting into parking garages with it.

Sponsored

TommyTwoTone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tekno MT410
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone know if it's possible to get a lighter color front grill with the Badlands? This will likely influence my exterior color choice if it's an option.

Ford Bronco Badlands Bronco Thread 1594775995044

I also wonder which models are going to have a paint matched B R O N C O logo on the grill.

Ford Bronco Badlands Bronco Thread 1594776157150

kairo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like it and like I said I am down at the moment for the badlands but at a quick glance, it does kind of look like women's reproductive organs. :rolleyes:
LOL When we were looking at pictures last night after the reveal, first thing my girlfriend says is, "why does the sticker look like a vag?"

Flysamurai

First Name
Terrail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Still hoping for a Raptor/Warthog with a twin turbo 3.0 V6 (or 3.5, since Jeep shoehorned the 392 into the JL Wrangler). If I were to get a 1st year model, it would be a 4dr. Badlands in Cyber Orange With the 2.7 & the 10-speed auto.

Thoos

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Thoos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Might seem like a stupid question, but Badlands already has everything in the Sasquatch pkg, except 35’s, bead locks and 4.7 gears. Tell me why I should want it
For missed the electronic locking front and rear diff, 2 inch suspension lift, improved shock absorbers, and high clearance fender flares.

From what I can see the Sasquatch Badlands combo makes the most capable off roader without any aftermarket work.

If they will allow a la carte choices then I would do differently but that's the most capable rig I can see.
Sponsored

Last edited: