Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On Ford's 2021 paint chips they have Cactus Gray also going by the name Fighter Jet Gray. Looking at this Mustang image - Fighter Jet Gray (cactus gray) maybe closer to the gray I'm looking for.
Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Paint Thread 1600371950082
Sponsored

OffRoden

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On Ford's 2021 paint chips they have Cactus Gray also going by the name Fighter Jet Gray. Looking at this Mustang image - Fighter Jet Gray (cactus gray) maybe closer to the gray I'm looking for.
Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Paint Thread 1600371950082
Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Paint Thread 1600372440489

CT-Man

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Initially I only wanted the Cactus Grey with the White Top since my wife liked that one. But now after seeing some of the new images, I'm not so sure about it since it seems a little washed out looking. If that doesn't work, then I want to get a meaner looking machine so I'm thinking the carbonized Gray. I love the metallic/carbonized gray (or similar) on the Jeep Wrangler.... I think its probably cooler than just black.

Broncomputer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

NoDoorsNoProblem

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Canyon SLT Mini-Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still waiting on B&P to figure out if I’m going Basesquatch/Big Bend/Black Diamond. If not Basesquatch, then I’ll definitely be going Cactus Gray, if I end up Basesquatch, Carbonized Gray looks the coolest to me out of all the base available colors.

Regardless, I’m glad I don’t have to worry about the Carbonized Gray MIC hard top. For my color choices I really like the combos. If I go Carbonized Gray, it’s in no way worth it to me spending $1900 to get the same color top and some removable windows! And IMO, the Cactus Gray 4 door Sasquatch tester that was spotted a few weeks ago looked great with the Carbonized Gray MIC top.

I do feel kinda bad for people with other color choices that they MIC Gray too doesn’t match with. That Rapid Red 2-door that just got shown in the factory....oooof

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Need to see these colors in the wild but leaning heavily toward CG for my 4-door Badsquatch with black top.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Still waiting on B&P to figure out if I’m going Basesquatch/Big Bend/Black Diamond. If not Basesquatch, then I’ll definitely be going Cactus Gray, if I end up Basesquatch, Carbonized Gray looks the coolest to me out of all the base available colors.

Regardless, I’m glad I don’t have to worry about the Carbonized Gray MIC hard top. For my color choices I really like the combos. If I go Carbonized Gray, it’s in no way worth it to me spending $1900 to get the same color top and some removable windows! And IMO, the Cactus Gray 4 door Sasquatch tester that was spotted a few weeks ago looked great with the Carbonized Gray MIC top.

I do feel kinda bad for people with other color choices that they MIC Gray too doesn’t match with. That Rapid Red 2-door that just got shown in the factory....oooof
Ooof, I was going to 'like' your post...until the last line...I like the Rapid Red w/mic too!

NoDoorsNoProblem

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Canyon SLT Mini-Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ooof, I was going to 'like' your post...until the last line...I like the Rapid Red w/mic too!
Hey if you like it, more power to you and one more color to choose from! I like the rapid red on the OBX concept, but personally didn’t like it with the MIC gray in those pics. Most of the people that didn’t like the MIC Gray to begin with are voicing their opinions on it in that thread.

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Diehard AMB fanboy, turned traitor after F150 AMB leaks, now checking in on CG

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Maybe us Texas folks are next for the Bronco 2 and 4 door to showcase! ?

Carbonized Gray Bronco Sport photo taken by a friend a day or so ago at Red McCombs

Edit: interesting place to merge, but cool I guess lol
Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Paint Thread 12747D4A-3B54-4B2D-98D0-760FBBCD7E9F

Last edited:

BigAl

Base
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model