Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This makes me really want to see all three hard top options (MIC, black mod & matching body-colored) with actual outdoor photos. Maybe someday we'll get to make an informed decision......"By" 2022?

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This makes me really want to see all three hard top options (MIC, black mod & matching body-colored) with actual outdoor photos. Maybe someday we'll get to make an informed decision......"By" 2022?
The outdoor pic of the Explorer sealed the deal for me. Looks great in Carb Gray under the sun.

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The outdoor pic of the Explorer sealed the deal for me. Looks great in Carb Gray under the sun.
I'm all over the board still with the top. If the MIC was black, that would be easy. I saw a dark gray range rover with a black top and thought it looked great. I also like the explorer pic. If only we could see them in person or real, outdoor photos. For me it's really strange to order sight unseen.

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm all over the board still with the top. If the MIC was black, that would be easy. I saw a dark gray range rover with a black top and thought it looked great. I also like the explorer pic. If only we could see them in person or real, outdoor photos. For me it's really strange to order sight unseen.
I am going with the modular painted black hardtop. I think the shiny black paint will look better with the carb gray vs the MIC plastic top. Funny, Land Rover was similar comparison for me.
Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Paint Thread 457C0E86-0F5A-42F5-B19F-31DEBD9DE4D4

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thoughts on Black Diamond interior clashing with Carbonized Gray anyone?

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thoughts on Black Diamond interior clashing with Carbonized Gray anyone?
Good question. Have we seen any photos of the "new" MIC roof on the carbonized gray outdoors?

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good question. Have we seen any photos of the "new" MIC roof on the carbonized gray outdoors?
Not that i can find. It is a great default color given what we are being offered, which i feel are undewhelming. I am just concerned about the blue interior trim. Deep Space Gray sounds fine, however what i have been seeing in photos is blue.

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not that i can find. It is a great default color given what we are being offered, which i feel are undewhelming. I am just concerned about the blue interior trim. Deep Space Gray sounds fine, however what i have been seeing in photos is blue.
Yeah, I think I'm ok with the blue as the stitching seems subtle (at least in the photos) and the other blue parts are replaceable if I don't like them. It would be helpful to see a BD and BL in person as I "think" i like the BL's solid colored seats better. I guess the good news in being pushed to MY 22 is that I might get to see some actual photos prior to taking delivery.

Sponsored

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Switched from CG to CarbG and waiting on the black MOD top cause it looks so good.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I took a video of a Carbonized super duty a couple months ago when I was debating ordering it. Thought it might help someone here:

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From the thread about the new diecast models coming out in July. I ordered one (and resisted ordering two more)

9BDAEE1F-E76E-4B81-8B2A-58DB0893D017.png

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I took a video of a Carbonized super duty a couple months ago when I was debating ordering it. Thought it might help someone here:

I find the videos and pictures I've seen (no offence) of the Carbonized Grey are a bit misleading. I checked out a Ford Ranger today in-person at my local dealership in Carbonized Grey, and it was much lighter than I was expecting. It was a fairly sunny day and not many clouds. It looked more silver than grey (IMO).

It's too bad Ford doesn't offer a Magnetic Grey for the Bronco. That darker grey would have looked sharp and initially what I had envisioned for Carbonized Grey.
Sponsored