Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4D Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That trail rig concept though...

Yeah A51 and Rapid Red were my early front runners but knowing myself and how much I love my Black Challenger, it got boiled back down to Batman colors. (Come at me with the gray/blue Batman facts fellow nerds. I'm getting a black diamond so I'm covered). It really does come down to being able to actually see it for me. Whenever I see that trail rig concept I think it could replace my challenger (the contrast with the BL gray grill helps it but I can swap that at some point on my BD). Other Shadow Black rigs look pretty lackluster though especially with the MIC top (which I could also swap for the modular later). The Carb gray has never wowed me like the Trail Rig, but I've never seen a pic of one I didn't like which I can't say for the black. Thus I'm fishing for talented people with time on their hands to post images because y'all are better than me at photoshop. Bonus points for red accents on the inside of the trail sights if you're reading this looking for ideas.
Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray vs Shadow Black Black with Accent
Sponsored

geronika

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I originally wanted black and I flip flopped multiple times between the two. I finally decided to stay black because with the two door Big Bend it will end up with a black body carbonized grey roof, grill and wheels which I think will compliment the overall look as opposed to everything being carbonized grey.

OP
OP
AcenTitus

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I too was flirting with black. But driving through the Walmart parking lot and looking at all the dark and black paint jobs, they show every micro scratch and stain, dent, bird poop, chip. Carb Gray in my mind is one less dark than black and looks to hide dirt better.
Also Carbonized gray will match the top.
Yeah I went and saw the Bronco Sport yesterday and sought out anything else in Carbonized gray but they didn't have anything. They did have a magnetic metallic (looks a lot like the carb gray pictures) ranger next to a shadow black ranger and I was back on the gray train as a result. Black works great for my car, but gray made the truck pop. Unfortunately I also saw iconic silver in person and it looked gooooooood.

20201204_161815.jpg

20201204_160205.jpg

20201204_160148.jpg

OP
OP
AcenTitus

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I liked Carbonized Gray so much when I saw it I considered buying this base Bronco Sport. I shook it off but man it feels good to start seeing stuff in person even if it is just a paint color right now.

20201207_143429.jpg

20201207_143420.jpg

20201207_143054.jpg

Pie Grande

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco (eventually)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I did a search and didn't see this particular showdown. I have been pretty well locked in on Carb Gray for a bit now, but some jerk put a great looking Shadow Black in their profile pic and now I'm conflicted again. I've seen people talking about the lines on the Black being washed out by the dark color, but I don't know it's looking pretty sweet (currently drive a Black Dodge Challenger and love the color). Fingers crossed I get to see a side by side in person before order time. Note I said fingers crossed, not holding my breath. Well aware that if I held my breath for that I'd likely asphyxiate. So here I am, posting this in hopes of a barrage of renders and side by side images from similarly conflicted enthusiasts because the B&P images don't seem to capture the real look to me. Let's see what happens...

**UPDATE**
I figured no one else was going to do it so I threw this together. Beat this. Please.

Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray vs Shadow Black 20201207_143054
The moment I heard of Bronco, ive been shadow black gang the whole way!!!!!!
Sponsored