First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Originally carb grey was my choice I thought it would look great with black accents and a painted black HT, now that we can’t get it right away I think carb grey HT and carb grey color will be washed out too much....

Now if Ford offered it in lead foot...
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've had a darker gray car before and although beautiful, it looks dirty 5 min after you wash it. I've been seeing Fords around that confirmed this until I realized that is Magnetic and not CarbonG.

Looks like CarbonG is lighter so I'm now starting to ponder this over my Silver choice.

But then I saw the pics with the MIC top. My issue is that CarbonG is too close to the MIC color and looks off like it clashes.

With Silver being light, the MIC looks darker than the body and I think provides the right balance.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We bought our Sting Gray Wrangler last year. It is a nice color, but it's been very popular for FCA. So, it's become just another gray vehicle on the road in my mind. And as we know, there's a lot of gray vehicles out there. So, we've decided to go with a different color on the Bronco. The wife says Race Red, so as the men here know I'm thinking that's fine. She's been so good putting up with my craziness over all of these years, so letting her pick the color is the least I can do. :)

I just wish Ford would get the black top ready for the Bronco sooner than later.

Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray vs Sting Gray ( Jeep ) 100_4760.JPG

Sponsored
OP
OP
vintage

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here’s my problem with Carbonized Grey, these are everywhere so it doesn’t feel special (and yes I know technically this color is not CG but might as well be)

A81C45B4-AA4B-4A73-A7D0-5EB2F595499B.jpeg
But it looks so much nicer on a Bronco.

Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray vs Sting Gray ( Jeep ) Carbonized Gray Bronco Badlands 2 Door

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Jeep has so many better colors. Their paint is much prettier in my opinion too. Oh well. Maybe MY2022 will have more options.

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have Sting Grey on my GC. It shows every single scratch, every mark.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m going with carbonized, but wish they had offered a real non-metallic gray like the Jeep.
Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray vs Sting Gray ( Jeep ) 20201025_081728
They offer Leadfoot on the F-150 (the one on the right). It's not metallic and IMO it's gorgeous. COME ON FORD. Let me get a Leadfoot Bronco.

Sponsored

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sting Gray, Leadfoot, Audi’s Nardo Gray, Toyota’s Concrete, all flat non metallic gray that’s been very popular for the last few years. I like them but definitely trendy and going to be played out soon.
Yup.

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've had a darker gray car before and although beautiful, it looks dirty 5 min after you wash it. I've been seeing Fords around that confirmed this until I realized that is Magnetic and not CarbonG.

Looks like CarbonG is lighter so I'm now starting to ponder this over my Silver choice.

But then I saw the pics with the MIC top. My issue is that CarbonG is too close to the MIC color and looks off like it clashes.

With Silver being light, the MIC looks darker than the body and I think provides the right balance.
Yes. This is the day I picked my CLS up. Very similar to CarG. Absolutely gorgeous color, but got dirty so quickly and looked like ass after that.
Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray vs Sting Gray ( Jeep ) A87EC5E0-169D-4EE3-80ED-96521742AB8B

Witout

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gmc Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After seeing the photos of the Sting Grey in the light I realize how theres a greenish hue that you only notice in pictures. I was set on CG but I think I might sway to Area 51 now

Wolfsburg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F-150, 1968 Ford Mustang California Special, 1969 Ford Mustang coupe, 1963 Volkswagen Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I admit I had initially dismissed Carbonized Gray as "just another drab, monochromatic offering" but I will say it looks better on the Bronco the more I see it.
Sponsored