Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello,

From my research I've found 3 cargo mat/liner options for my 4 door badlands.

Husky Weatherbeater HERE

Weathertech HERE

Ford OEM mat HERE

I'd like to get a more heavier, rubbery feel to the mat. I've used Weathertech floor liners before, and while good, I didn't like the more plastic like feel to them. For my front seat and rear seat mats, I went with Husky X-Contours. I think they are great, but they don't offer a rear cargo mat in this material.

Would anyone have a recommendation or vote for what I'm looking for?

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the Weathertech floormats and cargo liner. A little pricey, but definitely durable. The interior floormats are awesome and fit perfect. (the lines are just salt from hockey bags being dragged around)

Ford Bronco Cargo Area Mat/Liner Suggestion 1643841790204

JWBroncoATL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello,

From my research I've found 3 cargo mat/liner options for my 4 door badlands.

Husky Weatherbeater HERE

Weathertech HERE

Ford OEM mat HERE

I'd like to get a more heavier, rubbery feel to the mat. I've used Weathertech floor liners before, and while good, I didn't like the more plastic like feel to them. For my front seat and rear seat mats, I went with Husky X-Contours. I think they are great, but they don't offer a rear cargo mat in this material.

Would anyone have a recommendation or vote for what I'm looking for?

Thanks in advance!
Ford OEM is less plasticy and more rubbery than Weathertech

OP
OP
fuesting

fuesting

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you folks. I think the Weathertech and Husky (Weatherbeater) are more plastic feeling or "hard" than I'm looking for. I'm searching for rubber-like. Thank you for the links and opinions. Sounds like the ford mat might be the only rubber one out there. Again, I'm only talking about the cargo area. I purchased Husky X-Act Countours for the floor mats and like them. Unfortunately, they don't make the cargo area liner in X-Act Countour.

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like the OEM mat, they are a perfect fit and lay flat. The texture is a bit more on the rubberized side and they are a good thickness. The only thing I have seen is they tend to scuff as you can see in the pictures. The marks vanish when wiped, but if that might bother you then that is something to consider. I may try a light coat of VRP on them to see how it works, since they are not under foot it will probably be ok.

Ford Bronco Cargo Area Mat/Liner Suggestion cargo mat

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the OEM mat, they are a perfect fit and lay flat. The texture is a bit more on the rubberized side and they are a good thickness. The only thing I have seen is they tend to scuff as you can see in the pictures. The marks vanish when wiped, but if that might bother you then that is something to consider. I may try a light coat of VRP on them to see how it works, since they are not under foot it will probably be ok.

Ford Bronco Cargo Area Mat/Liner Suggestion cargo mat
Have you seen the same issue reported with rocks and grit being trapped by the back ridge and rubbing against the paint? I was wondering if this was more "user error". Those do look nice. My Weathertech is still a bit folded after a few weeks in the back. I'm happy with them, but OEM looks better for sure.

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems pretty odd to me that the OEM Ford one is the only one that doesn't have a "pre-cut" area for the tie down rings.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The oem rubber floor mats that came with my bronco are really nice. I was very impressed. It even has a cool horsey on the little transmission hump in the back. They also included carpet floor mats, but they didn’t give me anything for the back. I also need to get something back there hopefully before it’s completely trashed from dog hair and dog slobber.

Bled656

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like husky better than weathertech, feels better i think

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the Weathertech floormats and cargo liner. A little pricey, but definitely durable. The interior floormats are awesome and fit perfect. (the lines are just salt from hockey bags being dragged around)

1643841790204.png
Any updates on how you like it? Also did you cut out slots for the tie downs by any chance? I was thinking of ordering the same one so was just looking for some more info on them.
Sponsored