First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do we have a release to sale date on any of it yet? Looks like you're on the cusp but i think my definition of "coming soon" is different from Carli's. Any realistic swag (I won't hold you to it) on 30 days, 60 days, 180 more days?
I'm going on vacation and will be back the 14th - that's the date i get to lock my office door and start making all the bronco pages on the website! This will include pricing and, i hope, estimated ship dates for all products.

We have some parts in stock, others a couple months our. There is ZERO that we've teased this far that's 180 days. I would think all will ship within 90 days if it's not in stock, already. More to come.
Sponsored

Kevin8119

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2014 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm going on vacation and will be back the 14th - that's the date i get to lock my office door and start making all the bronco pages on the website! This will include pricing and, i hope, estimated ship dates for all products.

We have some parts in stock, others a couple months our. There is ZERO that we've teased this far that's 180 days. I would think all will ship within 90 days if it's not in stock, already. More to come.
1st enjoy the heck out of that vacation!
2nd we can’t wait! I’ve dohe little to no modification simply because I’ve been waiting on your suspension kit and front bumper.

Kevin8119

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2014 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2nd we can’t wait! I’ve dohe little to no modification simply because I’ve been waiting on your suspension kit and front bumper.
I see it all on the site today! Now to come up with a truckload of cash. :)

I see it in the site today! Now to scrounge up buckets of cash :) The configuration is cool, can’t add to a cart yet. But I’ll keep watching.

Heckler

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, it’s definitely not cheap, you buy all their Bronco offerings together and your getting into Portal $$ and it only gains you 1” over stock Sasquatch height. Hum….

Carli-Dan

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It was an interesting one, for sure. I was in Maui - more specifically, Lahaina the day before the fire started. I have pictures of my kids on the fence lining the boardwalk; pretty nuts. Mostly good until the end; fires caused chaos on the island but we're fortunate to have been minimally affected relative to others; both travelers and natives.

As for the rest, most products will be ready to ship in 3-6 weeks if they're not already in stock!

I see it all on the site today! Now to come up with a truckload of cash. :)

I see it in the site today! Now to scrounge up buckets of cash :) The configuration is cool, can’t add to a cart yet. But I’ll keep watching.
There won't be any add-to-cart feature as we do not sell direct. I just hit the go-button on the site yesterday; you all found it in record time. Most retailers are not yet aware it's listed and i am sending all price sheets today. They'll likely need some time to upload the products and get up to speed.

Well, it’s definitely not cheap, you buy all their Bronco offerings together and your getting into Portal $$ and it only gains you 1” over stock Sasquatch height. Hum….
Cheap was never on the radar; it's not intentionally expensive but Made in the USA top-shelf parts have never been price competitive with the entry-level.

We shouldn't be comparing TO the cost of a portal, we should be analyzing WITH the cost of portals! The portals improve all dynamics we don't alter and we address everything the portals don't.

We've never been a good measure of "$XXXX should get you at least XXX of Lift". Our suspensions are about optimizing the performace at a given lift height. My best reference is our 3rd gen Ram Line-up: We offer 3" long-arm lifts and 6" Radius arm conversions. These lifts are the same price (3" is actually a touch more as our 4-link kit is more expensive than our radius arms) as they both include the smae parts, just different lengths.

Same holds true with the Bronco - we love the Sasquatch height and need to stay within the limits of the factory front end as not everyone will run our steering or UCA. If and when we go long-travel, i am sure we'll abide by the same philosophy... Lowest height we can to achieve the performance gain we're after.

Sponsored

Heckler

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yea I know and understand you do not build or design with a low price in mind (there are plenty of other manufactures out there for that, and it shows in the quality and design) and the quality you offer is un matched pretty much. I didn't intend for my post to sound negative and I doubt most would purchase ALL of your Bronco offerings all at once (but Im sure some will) so I was more on the line of thinking which I would want to do first, not that I would do both because life doesn't allow me to to get out there as much as I would like to.

The good thing is your modifications to the King's which have been reported to allow too much droop and causing the CV's to bind looks to be addressed with your modifications.

It was an interesting one, for sure. I was in Maui - more specifically, Lahaina the day before the fire started. I have pictures of my kids on the fence lining the boardwalk; pretty nuts. Mostly good until the end; fires caused chaos on the island but we're fortunate to have been minimally affected relative to others; both travelers and natives.

As for the rest, most products will be ready to ship in 3-6 weeks if they're not already in stock!

There won't be any add-to-cart feature as we do not sell direct. I just hit the go-button on the site yesterday; you all found it in record time. Most retailers are not yet aware it's listed and i am sending all price sheets today. They'll likely need some time to upload the products and get up to speed.

Cheap was never on the radar; it's not intentionally expensive but Made in the USA top-shelf parts have never been price competitive with the entry-level.

We shouldn't be comparing TO the cost of a portal, we should be analyzing WITH the cost of portals! The portals improve all dynamics we don't alter and we address everything the portals don't.

We've never been a good measure of "$XXXX should get you at least XXX of Lift". Our suspensions are about optimizing the performace at a given lift height. My best reference is our 3rd gen Ram Line-up: We offer 3" long-arm lifts and 6" Radius arm conversions. These lifts are the same price (3" is actually a touch more as our 4-link kit is more expensive than our radius arms) as they both include the smae parts, just different lengths.

Same holds true with the Bronco - we love the Sasquatch height and need to stay within the limits of the factory front end as not everyone will run our steering or UCA. If and when we go long-travel, i am sure we'll abide by the same philosophy... Lowest height we can to achieve the performance gain we're after.

Carli-Dan

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The good thing is your modifications to the King's which have been reported to allow too much droop and causing the CV's to bind looks to be addressed with your modifications.
Honestly, the modifications to the Kings address issues with the factory tie-rods as not everyone will run our steering. We've not experienced any of our test subjects having any issue with the CV.

OP
OP
Rkgzx9leftcoast

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Honestly, the modifications to the Kings address issues with the factory tie-rods as not everyone will run our steering. We've not experienced any of our test subjects having any issue with the CV.
Looks awesome. Love the Steering , sway bar,and lower arm mount guards, top notch as always!. I assume CJC will be selling the complete Bronco line?

Carli-Dan

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks awesome. Love the Steering , sway bar,and lower arm mount guards, top notch as always!. I assume CJC will be selling the complete Bronco line?
Correct, they will. I am expecting to get Cody's first edition in late this week. On his, i'll be drafting all the product instructions and getting as much media as i can jam in without making my tech crazy.

Offroad Newb

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volkswagen Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Correct, they will. I am expecting to get Cody's first edition in late this week. On his, i'll be drafting all the product instructions and getting as much media as i can jam in without making my tech crazy.
Wild to see Cody’s name dropped here. Went to high school with him and his brother Cole. I’ll definitely be getting my setup from CJC.

Sponsored

Carli-Dan

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wild to see Cody’s name dropped here. Went to high school with him and his brother Cole. I’ll definitely be getting my setup from CJC.
You wouldn't be able to get to him these days; not with all the paparazzi.

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will this bronco be at the off-road expo in Pomona?

Carli-Dan

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Will this bronco be at the off-road expo in Pomona?
Not sure... We'll see how the show circuit pans out this year. If you're local to pomona, we're a (relatively) short drive to Lake Elsinore. It's here all the time AND we can hot-lap you around in it which we cannot do at the show.

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
have been waiting for the sway bar for a while
but might have to order from rock jock