Carli Suspension coming

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Will be interesting... Might be really good. I'll reserve judgement for when it's been out a while. The IFS might be where they stand out But being very experienced on the Jeep platform, and hard core off-road, they underperform there. Metalcloak far outperforms and costs 50% less.
Sponsored

refade1

Base
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
So how much should I start to save up?

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had a pintop setup on my 16 Ram 2500

Rode like a dream and the guys at CJC Offroad really hooked it up

Rakkasan187

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco, 2020 Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I had a pintop setup on my 16 Ram 2500

Rode like a dream and the guys at CJC Offroad really hooked it up
CJC Off-road canā€™t be beat. These guys are the most professional and knowledgeable guys out there when it comes to Carli. On top of that they are just good dudes.

Rakkasan187

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco, 2020 Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Will be interesting... Might be really good. I'll reserve judgement for when it's been out a while. The IFS might be where they stand out But being very experienced on the Jeep platform, and hard core off-road, they underperform there. Metalcloak far outperforms and costs 50% less.
Carli is known for live axle suspension systems. Especially the Hd trucks. Iā€™m not a Jeep guy, but just looking at the metal cloak kits I can tell you a lot of the price variation between the two is the shock package. Custom Carli tuned Kings arenā€™t cheep. šŸ¤™

Sponsored

Quick

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have Carli Pintop on my ā€˜21 Ram 2500. Itā€™s amazing - transformed the truck.

If Carli is building a lift for the Bronco, it will top my list at any price.

ryridesmotox

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So how much should I start to save up?
I'd start saving like 6-8k depending on options. But in my experience from riding in a few and from info of friends that owned them, you can spend more, but you probably can't get much better. It'll be really good all around.

Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ran Carli on my Ram 1500.. Nothing but great things to say, rides like a dream on/off road. I was really hoping they'd jump into the Bronco game, definitley holding out to see what they come up with

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Carli is known for live axle suspension systems. Especially the Hd trucks. Iā€™m not a Jeep guy, but just looking at the metal cloak kits I can tell you a lot of the price variation between the two is the shock package. Custom Carli tuned Kings arenā€™t cheep. šŸ¤™
I agree, Kings are great. But the Metalcloak 6-pacs are no slouch and have much more travel than anything King can do in the package size. Most of Carli's stuff is not long travel... The Bronco should be looked at in that category.

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree, Kings are great. But the Metalcloak 6-pacs are no slouch and have much more travel than anything King can do in the package size. Most of Carli's stuff is not long travel... The Bronco should be looked at in that category.
But she has to go wide to gain travel. CVs are almost maxed stock. Gotta add width to the arms to gain travel without binding. Only BajaKits is keeping the swaybar so far. Camburg has slapper Bumpstops on their LT, but deletes swaybar.

Sponsored

ryridesmotox

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
With how availability is going to be for the next 6 months-1 year, nothing really top shelf for coilovers will be coming out soon, that the masses can actually buy. King and Fox are a ways out still... freaking covid

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
But she has to go wide to gain travel. CVs are almost maxed stock. Gotta add width to the arms to gain travel without binding. Only BajaKits is keeping the swaybar so far. Camburg has slapper Bumpstops on their LT, but deletes swaybar.
That's certainly the limiting factor in the front... The rear has lots of room for improvement. I'm still a few months out, but I will probably wait a year or 2 to see what the various manufacturers come up with. I already have a Jeep that goes places I wouldn't consider taking a Bronco for various reasons anyway.

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No shade here, but everyone saying they're going to be the best kit out must not have known Baja Kits has a prerunner setup for the bronco that is around 11 inches of travel... I'm really excited to see all of the options that are coming down the pipes but if we're talking travel and quality, baja kits are built to take a BEATING. Amazing stuff. Baja kits competes on that raptor level, and you pay for it. I'd imagine 8-10k plus install after everything you need.

Still stoked to see what this turns out to be, but when I lift I want travel.

Im planning on doing the BajaKits setup. Half way saved up. Baja is 11 inches with fox so even more with ESCV shocks 12 ? ( Im gonna run bilstein with a spacer for now to make up length difference). I'll measure actual travel without springs when i install.

Camburg is deleting swaybar, but adding slapper bumpstops. More Baja less streetable.

RTR LT is like Q2 i think at this point. And i believe also is ditching at swaybar, id have to look back at my convo with loren

U725Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

With how availability is going to be for the next 6 months-1 year, nothing really top shelf for coilovers will be coming out soon, that the masses can actually buy. King and Fox are a ways out still... freaking covid
People on this forum have already purchased and received King coilovers from vendors like SDHQ. I'm not sure if they still have some in stock, but they did recently.
Sponsored