Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My cell (a Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 - Android version 12) connects to the bronco (big bend mid package) without problems, and before this issue usually worked.

The problem, when a call comes in, the system starts ringing through the stereo, the pop up shows that I can accept/ reject the call and then nothing. Selecting accept or reject doesn't work, and the ringing does NOT stop. The phone never answers

I have to turn the bronco off and open the door to shut down the electronics to get the ringing to shut off.

Anyone see or hear of this problem?
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My cell (a Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 - Android version 12) connects to the bronco (big bend mid package) without problems, and before this issue usually worked.

The problem, when a call comes in, the system starts ringing through the stereo, the pop up shows that I can accept/ reject the call and then nothing. Selecting accept or reject doesn't work, and the ringing does NOT stop. The phone never answers

I have to turn the bronco off and open the door to shut down the electronics to get the ringing to shut off.

Hey there! I can look into your Bronco's Bluetooth connection concerns on my end if you’d like. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info?

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Please let me know if the fix works. I have the exact same phone and exact same problems.

OP
OP
CUrt_Russell

CUrt_Russell

Big Bend
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford did reach out to me, I'll post as appropirate

OP
OP
CUrt_Russell

CUrt_Russell

Big Bend
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

An update to the strange Snyc4/Cell phone connection problem - the problem still exists, however, I talked with Ford and they forwarded me to the dealer, who has not heard of this problem., but did provide some suggestions - essentially - power on/off, master reset, and pair a different phone to see if the problem continues. Sounds like what I have to do with my PC when it glitches eh? More to come after I unplug and plug it back in...

acarzt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a similar issue with my 2019 Mustang. If I remember correctly, I had to factory reset my phone. And the root cause, I think, was one of the apps I had installed on my phone was causing the problem.

You could potentially check to see what apps have permissions for phone/bluetooth and start removing those permissions and see which one fixes it?
Sponsored