First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I found out that after talking to my dealer they converted my order without any agreement. Looks like i am not the only one here, but i called then and told I was going to change dealers. I kow people are having issues and delays changing dealers after the dealer convert the order and it is taking few weeks. This is what the dealer told me:

""Changing dealerships post conversion will require the customer to place a completely new reservation. In doing so, they can select their new dealer. They will then need to call into the CRC (1-800-334-4375) with their new and old reservation #’s and the CRC will help process reinstating the timestamp (process takes a few days). They will then need to work with the new dealer to convert their reservation to an order."

Not sure if it is the process, but if anyone did this sucessful I will try.
Sponsored

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I found out that after talking to my dealer they converted my order without any agreement. Looks like i am not the only one here, but i called then and told I was going to change dealers. I kow people are having issues and delays changing dealers after the dealer convert the order and it is taking few weeks. This is what the dealer told me:

""Changing dealerships post conversion will require the customer to place a completely new reservation. In doing so, they can select their new dealer. They will then need to call into the CRC (1-800-334-4375) with their new and old reservation #’s and the CRC will help process reinstating the timestamp (process takes a few days). They will then need to work with the new dealer to convert their reservation to an order."

Not sure if it is the process, but if anyone did this sucessful I will try.
Not true, many other threads on this.
Ford is aware of this ~dealer fraud.
call up Ford cust svc and tell them what your dealer did and they will revert and then please find a non shady dealer

Broncie

Raptor
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I did read a few posts around here of people making a new reservation at their desired dealer and then having Ford cancel the first one, and then Ford can reinstate the initial reservation timestamp with your new reservation. Perhaps it's easier for Ford to switch to an existing reservation versus creating a new one since technically when you reserve the Bronco the reservation deposit goes to the individual dealer and not Ford itself?

Been considering doing the same to maybe help speed up the process.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Call the number. That’s the customer care service department. Have them tell you directly.

Someone on Ford’s end needs to go into the actual database and tweak things. It may be true that the easiest way to achieve it is to have you make a new reservation and they tweak that one, or, maybe they can just take your existing one and move it.

Either way, take your marching orders from Ford directly, not from the dealer who did this.

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a similar issue. Simply asked my dealer (where I had the reservation) to give me their price on a config. They entered into the system and it converted to an order. I know this because I got an email from Ford congratulating me on my order. Immediately sent an email to the dealer stating clearly that I did NOT want to place an order, and to change it back and called Ford Customer Relations to document. (wanted a record/trail as I knew where this was likely headed). 2 weeks and no action. Called Ford again, they said have the dealer do it, dealer then said they cannot do this, but would be happy to give me my money back and they'd just take the Bronco and sell it when it came in.

Needless to say, that ended my patience with them, and I told him in no uncertain terms that would not happen, and that it had been escalated to Ford and either they could 'step up' and do the right thing, or we would be engaging Ford to do so. They are still insisting they can do nothing once it is converted, but Ford (so long as you have not signed any kind of purchase agreement) is looking to figure this out on their end, but like everyone else has said, it could be 2 weeks. They need to understand that you don't mess with people are "on edge" after waiting so long, and they sure as hell are not stealing my 3rd hour reservation on the evening of 7/13...

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Name and shame the dealerships doing this to y’all...

Rob_Broncowski

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX, Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Name and shame the dealerships doing this to y’all...
I would like to second this request. Can you please name this dealer for the NE / MA folks on here?