Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nope.
B&P still has some serious issues. Add the $1400 mid pkg to a BD and it gives you a $1500 automatic transmission for free! So it's $100 less to get the auto AND upgraded mid pkg than it is to get an auto without mid pkg.

Sure, some of the complaining is ignorance and/or wishful thinking, but as a teacher my budget is tight and "get what you want" involves a lot of compromising that can't be completely sorted out until we see the order guides. I have have found enough errors in B&P to not be able to rely on it to make my final call.?
Nothing seriously wrong with the B&P. Builds are being sent to dealers now. Maybe from Ford's point of view the 7sp and Auto are price equal with certain options. 2.3L and 7sp are standard. Add 2.7 and Auto is standard. Add the Mid package with the 2.3L and Auto is standard. Not Standard is 2.3L and auto and you pay for that privilege. With 7 days to go is Ford really going to pull the rug out from under this B&P ?
Sponsored

OP
OP
TNcoupe

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So just want to put this out there.

ford put something out a few weeks
Back saying that if you wanted to changed the model ( wild track to a bad lands for example ) you selected when you made your reservation that you would have to cancel your reservation and put in a new reservation with the new model.

This came out the same time ford said the cut off for 2021 reservations would be mid September and any reservations after that date in mid September would be for 2022 delivery.

not sure if that’s changed since then, but it seems relevant to this thread.
VP of my dealership said order whatever you want except FE unless that what you have reserved. He said my place in line will not change.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
So just want to put this out there.

ford put something out a few weeks
Back saying that if you wanted to changed the model ( wild track to a bad lands for example ) you selected when you made your reservation that you would have to cancel your reservation and put in a new reservation with the new model.

This came out the same time ford said the cut off for 2021 reservations would be mid September and any reservations after that date in mid September would be for 2022 delivery.

not sure if that’s changed since then, but it seems relevant to this thread.
If you go through the current B & P reservation process, it clears states that you will be able to configure your Bronco with your dealer at time of order.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I didn't want 35's either, but I much less want a truck with oversized wheel wells.
There is something to be said for articulation, which includes uptravel.

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved OB but after much thought and actually touching the MGV, it's a BL for me. I'm one of those that probably won't use the sway bar disconnect at all (or for many years) but I do want the lux package since it will be my daily driver. I was planning on getting a new car plus a side piece (convertible). This gets both in one, so I plan on running around topless (my wife hates it when I say that) as much as possible. Since BL is only model with Lux and MGV/washout interior, it's what I'm forced to get. So as the kids say: Blursed Bronco.

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

VP of my dealership said order whatever you want except FE unless that what you have reserved. He said my place in line will not change.
There was a thread on here with a message directly from ford, not the dealerships, that stated otherwise. Like I said maybe Ford changed it, but I’m just putting it out for people to verify.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Source? I feel like Ford would've communicated to reservation holders that they've changed their policy. They haven't.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you go through the current B & P reservation process, it clears states that you will be able to configure your Bronco with your dealer at time of order.
It actually says "configure the rest of your Bronco". That makes it sound like you will configure beyond what has been selected with the reservation: trim level and # of doors. It's definitely not clearly stated. I think most evidence says you wil be able to change trim levels, but it is definitely not clear.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It actually says "configure the rest of your Bronco". That makes it sound like you will configure beyond what has been selected with the reservation: trim level and # of doors. It's definitely not clearly stated. I think most evidence says you wil be able to change trim levels, but it is definitely not clear.
Ford's last reservation update email that I received said "...remind all those who reserved that you’re able to edit your series at time of order."

edit: And the Reservation FAQ still says:
Can I make changes to my reservation?

You will be able to make changes and complete your Bronco configuration at the time you place your order.

Last edited:

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here is the current ( 12-1-20 ) text from within the B & P -

"We are able to reserve the series and 2 or 4 door configuration. You will be able to get your Bronco just the way you want it with your dealer at the time of order. "

This pops up after you do a build and then hit the reserve button. I get the first sentence and I guess it depends on your take of what " just the way you want it " means. Besides my dealer has received, reviewed and acknowledged my build and it doesn't match what I reserved.

fgoitia

Base
First Name
Francisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda Crosstour
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have changed my mind about 97362 times. Started off with Bigbend however now between Black Diamond, Outer Banks and Badlands. One thing I do know is I won't be getting a Bigbend. Haha
I thought it was only me about changing my mind million of times. I can't sleep.
Sponsored