Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And its someone's ordered Bronco. Giving the dealer the benefit of the doubt, a customer declined purchase. I wish them good luck with the sale, even though, at that price, it never will.
Now on the other hand, knowing this shitty dealers out there, and this could be one of them, may they burn in hell forever, if such a thing exists. šŸ”„šŸ”„

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It will sellā€¦ā€¦ many people out there who have enough money for 7 lifetimes. It will sell

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This one makes me laugh more than anything. It's hard to get mad when it's this comical...

BroncoB

First Edition
First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Have you been watching the auctions? They take base or bb broncos, lift them and throw some mys on them and sell them for $90-$100k.

Sponsored

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good ol' HB Ford, this is nothing new for them. I was lucky to get my reservation away from that dealer, they were definitely going to screw me with last-second ADM.

Here's a pic of the ADM window sticker I took of one of their early-delivery Broncos. Ay yi yi...

HB_Ford_Bronco_FE_ADM_01.jpg

dck82

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dealerships are already obsolete. Hopefully in 10 years time theyā€™ll be parts and service centers. Crap like this will be why.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It will sellā€¦ā€¦ many people out there who have enough money for 7 lifetimes. It will sell
yeah, those people aren't buying a Bronco let alone one that's not equipped.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Iā€™m personally excited about the 14k tube steps. Do they cure cancer?!??

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yikes! And for another 16k, I have a softop Big Bend (our dealer mannequin, 10sp auto/wheels are only upgrades) and a BadSquatch scheduled for next week..

Sponsored

ChrisInSC

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Grey Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealerships are already obsolete. Hopefully in 10 years time theyā€™ll be parts and service centers. Crap like this will be why.
Not likely, while ADMs like that are crazy. There are crazy ass people paying it. That said I canā€™t get mad at a business getting what they can for their product. Desirable SUVs are not a product that is a necessity, this as a luxury product they can dictate the price. Why should I hate the dealership when tons of people are selling their orders for a huge $$$$. Dealerships are a business not a non profit. If there wasnā€™t dumb people paying those prices then prices would drop.

Arnold1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The markup times are soon over. More and more Cars are coming into the market and the finance rates are skyrocketing. The used Bronco prices are already falling pretty significantly. Few month ago it was impossible to find a used Bronco which was less than 10-15k over MSRP. Now there are many low miles close to MSRP. For my almost fully loaded OBX with less than 100 miles I was just offered by carmax and co 3-13k below MSRP. Few month ago, people were reporting that they were paying 5-15k over MSRP.

PS: Maybe I should try to sell my Bronco to this Dude in Huntington Beach lol I bet they offer me 35% below MSRP and will try to explain to me the difference between retail and wholesale (each time I hear this cr@p I have to throw up...)

dck82

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not likely, while ADMs like that are crazy. There are crazy ass people paying it. That said I canā€™t get mad at a business getting what they can for their product. Desirable SUVs are not a product that is a necessity, this as a luxury product they can dictate the price. Why should I hate the dealership when tons of people are selling their orders for a huge $$$$. Dealerships are a business not a non profit. If there wasnā€™t dumb people paying those prices then prices would drop.
I certainly donā€™t have a problem with someone making money. My issue is that dealerships (excluding Granger and others like them) are middlemen who bring no value. Theyā€™re not product experts, I knew more about my vehicle than my salesman did. For the Bronco their job is to convert a build to an order, give us bad information, then we hope when it arrives weā€™re not taken for a ride. The ease of which my wife built and ordered her Tesla all on their website, with no surprises, in my opinion, is how it should be. I canā€™t imagine Ford is happy with these practices either.

Rush4th

Base
First Name
Donny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Don't bother with hb ford. They suck... hard ...
Sponsored