Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry, I gotta rant...
Chevy jumped the shark with the 2008 models and continue to make the most off the wall ugly trucks since. They have such crap interiors that the all new 2019 Silverado is already going to have a fully revamped interior for 2021.
I have been a GM guy for quite a few years so it’s very upsetting to me. I hate that I have to pull the plug on buying GM for the simple reason that I refuse to drive a massive, bloated, ridiculous looking GM 2500hd truck.
I have been slowly making the switch to Ford with all of my personal vehicles as well as my company fleet trucks.

if GM wants to waste time chasing the “niche” desert racer truck market they have their heads up their ass.. Their time would be much better spent making a decent looking truck with some decent looking interiors so they can quit losing market share to such a crappy company like fiat Chrysler.

Last edited:

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

These damn journalists and their “raptor competitor” click bait articles. Same when all these trucks were announced

Nissan warrior = concept with a heavy ass diesel in the front was a raptor competitor

GMC’s AT4 = rebranded Z71 is a Raptor Competitor

Ram Rebel = it has Fox Shocks it’s a Raptor Competitor

Tundra TRD Pro = trim level above TRD, it’s a Raptor Competitor

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Very true, the Raptor is an absolute bargain and the resale value further substantiates the reason to purchase. Most performance focused vehicles will never be used for what they are intended for i.e. all exotics, and even the track day focused vehicles may see the track once. The cost of the vehicle is one thing, the cost of running the vehicle and maintaining it for what’s it intended is another world.
I’ll be guilty of the same if the BroncoBronco is as badass as we hope. Will I take it off-road? Absolutely, but even after a lift and larger tires it’s going to see pavement 85-90% of the time.

Sponsored

Skeets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 2015 Ram 3500
Be careful the ANTI RAPTOR crowd can be tough instead of giving Ford a little credit for all the design improvements they made with the truck especially in the suspension area and the ride. Many of the fan boys for different brands on here get upset when they know they're driving something that should have been redone a few years back. Fords been guilty of the same things too so we're not immune, I left Ford because their diesels sucked for a couple of generations and Cummins didn't miss a beat. I've owned 2 of the newer F150's with the ecoboost and can'rt say enough about them. No issues will pull a house and still good mileage to boot. Trouble is Fords been out of the market for a while and nobody knows what to expect. I'll take them at their word for now and I'm smart enough to have a long history with older Ford trucks and Bronco's to know they'll most likely hit the mark. 2 successful Raptors introduced and many improvements on the F 150 give them a solid foundation to build on using newer technology and advancements in design and innovation on and off road. Then lest not we forget they owned land rover and they probably picked up a few gems there along the way. It's going to be here soon and I think we're going to be really impressed.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry, I gotta rant...
Chevy jumped the shark with the 2008 models and continue to make the most off the wall ugly trucks since. They have such crap interiors that the all new 2019 Silverado is already going to have a fully revamped interior for 2021.
I have been a GM guy for quite a few years so it’s very upsetting to me. I hate that I have to pull the plug on buying GM for the simple reason that I refuse to drive a massive, bloated, ridiculous looking GM 2500hd truck.
I have been slowly making the switch to Ford with all of my personal vehicles as well as my company fleet trucks.

if GM wants to waste time chasing the “niche” desert racer truck market they have their heads up their ass.. Their time would be much better spent making a decent looking truck with some decent looking interiors so they can quit losing market share to such a crappy company like fiat Chrysler.
You said it better than I would have, minus the Chrysler part (Ram guy).

Still, if I'm ever in Phoenix, I owe ya a beer

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When you go off-roading or on trails with that Silverodriguez, does OnStar activate and do the airbags go off?
Sponsored