Sponsored

Chinese Bronco may give a hint at '25 refreshed fenders....

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Last edited:

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Spiderwolf

Raptor
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon, 2016 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pac
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

USMCAg

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When I was a teenaged machinegunner in the Marine Corps in the 90s, we would discuss the problem of not having enough rounds in our armory to dispatch every Chinese soldier in uniform. Even though we fought elsewhere, we didn't need a "know your enemy" briefing to know who the enemy was. So none of this should be a surprise to anyone with open eyes.

USMCAg

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When I was a teenaged machinegunner in the Marine Corps in the 90s, we would discuss the problem of not having enough rounds in our armory to dispatch every Chinese soldier in uniform. Even though we fought elsewhere, we didn't need a "know your enemy" briefing to know who the enemy was. So none of this should be a surprise to anyone with open eyes. Welcome to the necessity for term limits in Congress as well as a prohibition against business dealings with enemy governments.

Sponsored

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dont get it, it looks like an everglades from the back with a slightly more squared off rear bumper.
Ford Bronco Chinese Bronco may give a hint at '25 refreshed fenders.... 1708744795814

Still designed and approved by Ford.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

just looks like heritage/everglades?

OP
OP
Roofus

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nah, look again. The Everglades/Heritage flow into the bumper at and angle. The Chinese model is like sliced off horizontal at the bumper and also dips in at the body. Zoom in, you’ll see it.

Sponsored

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don’t want to see anything from China! Especially that ugly thing. Agree. Oof.
Using a cell phone? Then you are DEFINITELY seeing and using stuff from China. No need to paint with a broad brush. Yes, they make a lot of cheap crap, but they have also shown beyond any doubt that they are capable of the highest grade possible engineering. FoxCon probably is behind at least half of your household electronics.

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nah, look again. The Everglades/Heritage flow into the bumper at and angle. The Chinese model is like sliced off horizontal at the bumper and also dips in at the body. Zoom in, you’ll see it.
Are you referring to the shadow line between the bumper and body? The bumper looks to have the same top edge dip design as we have here in NA.
The only real difference I see other than badging is the shape of the outer bumper ends, and the mirrors which could just be the camera angle.
Not a lot of pictures of black Broncos from the rear, but this one looks the same as far as the bumper to body is concerned. (picture not an Everglades, only showing for comparison of color)
Ford Bronco Chinese Bronco may give a hint at '25 refreshed fenders.... 1708755785964

If you are referring to the flares, they look the very similar to everglades from the rear.
It looks like the main difference is a full width bumper to match the flare (different regulations?) rather then an added extension.
Ford Bronco Chinese Bronco may give a hint at '25 refreshed fenders.... 1708756161676

Perhaps I am missing something, I just don't see a large enough difference. But of course, everyone has their own taste of what looks good and what doesn't. 🍻
Sponsored