Sponsored

Clean fender flares -- how to scrub mud / dirt out of my fender flares and bumper?

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks to everyone for the replies. I'm gonna bookmark then all but probably try out the scrubbing bubbles first. Getting some PPF installed tomorrow so didn't care much about it this time. Tbh my Bronco will live it's life covered in mud more often than it's clean but if I'm gonna spend a few hours hand washing I might as well do what I can to get it ALL clean.
Remove those nasty flares before you drop it off for the PPF. They need the flares off anyway. Take the time to scrubbing bubbles them and report back.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mikerkelly

Mikerkelly

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Remove those nasty flares before you drop it off for the PPF. They need the flares off anyway. Take the time to scrubbing bubbles them and report back.
Ya I actually have a buddy who installs PPF and wraps professionally for a living who is gonna do it in my garage. I offered to take the fender flares and the top off ahead of time but he said he had everything covered so....here we are, haha.

nabronco21

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco/2008 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wd40 works too but won't last as long as the speciality products.

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would think the Scrubbing Bubbles would actually clean the fenders while the specialty products would work by covering up the dirt/stains.
is that right??

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I came here to say this. It works fantastic. I even use it on my metal sliders and bumper even though it’s technically not for metal
I haven't used it on the metal but it really makes my black diamond grill look great. I also use it on the plastic mirrors, trail guides, rear bumper and the cowl near the windshield wipers. Makes them look better than brand new and it survives a couple of car washes.
Sponsored