First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My order wasn’t that old compared to many—I placed it in April 2021 and immediately 99’d it, waiting for the Heritage Edition to be revealed. When it finally was, unfortunately the HE didn’t do it for me so I figured I’d wait until colors and options were released via the MY23 order banks. When the order banks became available I found myself not in love with any of the colors, but I would have selected something had the black painted MOD tops been available (we all know that ain’t happening). I had hoped to keep my order as 99 and roll it over to 2024, but we know that’s not possible.

So, for anyone who has their order in for 2023, I just did you a favor and told my dealer that I wouldn’t be converting my 99 status to a 2023 order after all. I shall remain Broncoless until I can order exactly what I want (yeah, I’m picky because I’m old and stubborn and a Bronco will be a second car/toy). Maybe by 2025 Ford will have their shit together, the squared fenders will grace all Broncos as part of a mild refresh, and I’ll be able to get Leadfoot Gray with a black MOD top on my 2 door Badlands/Squatch. Or perhaps the OATES will be revealed as something of a must-have. Until then, I will remain a Bronco enthusiast and follow along as I have been for a couple years now.

To the person who gets their 2023 just a little sooner because of me, you’re welcome 😉
Ford Bronco Cleared some space in the order queue 869AD86D-5A0E-4CA3-9AF1-8723B6397AB5
Sponsored

Bronc6g22

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Tacoma TRDOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your dealer will just order as a stock unit. So, this really doesn't help anyone.

Alex Sector

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see where you are coming from. I would convert my order to Heritage Edition but I really don't like any of the colors that go with the white top. VB + black mod top would have done it for me, but no.... This is such a shite show.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yup they will let the order stand and sell it with ADM. I doubt any dealers are actually canceling orders when requested to.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dangler

Dangler

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I see where you are coming from. I would convert my order to Heritage Edition but I really don't like any of the colors that go with the white top. VB + black mod top would have done it for me, but no.... This is such a shite show.
I was hoping things might actually get better for 2023 after the debacle of the last two years. But then the lack of the MOD top really bummed me out. Hopefully 2024 sees improvement in all regards, and if not there’s always 2025 to look forward to. Maybe 2026 could be THE year 🤦

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Your dealer will just order as a stock unit. So, this really doesn't help anyone.
Can they do that with the requirement for COVP?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Can they do that with the requirement for COVP?
Pretty sure Ford will look the other way or say….just change the rules to fit the need. COVP was supposed to be a thing since the beginning. Not so much!

Broncobadlands2023

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Call Ford and cancel it 😀 They’ll send you a confirmation, then we will all be happy.

Wanderlust

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Tacoma, BMW 3 Series, GV70
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I haven't heard from my dealer since I sent my build last week. They are probably hoping I change my mind as well and drop out.
Sponsored