First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They're nice looking, but it's a real shame they aren't adaptive projectors. My RS has adaptive lighting that follows your steering, as well as separate low speed cornering lights that illuminate with the blinker or wheel direction. I'm also not a fan of this style of housing. Projectors give a far superior beam pattern.
Sponsored

BC Bronc

Badlands
First Name
BC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Hyundia Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is sweet! what is going on with the cross bar system front suspension? That looks pretty tough.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was hoping the lights could be a possible upgrade option and not just locked to the higher level trims. But I doubt it, the tail lights are nice and distinctive.
Talk about a little Easter Egg... and I don't mean the little Bronco at the headlights:

There was a GREAT comment, by one of the ladies on Bronco21. Just last week she noticed that, when lit up, the brake lights on the Bronco form a "B."

O'Carroll

Black Diamond
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camry SE
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Seeing these lit up just about changes my opinion that I like the lower trim headlights better. Dang. And, I definitely like the upgraded taillights better. Off to my spreadsheet to pick a new trim...again...for the 7th time.

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m sure companies like Diode Dynamics and Morimoto will have options available pretty soon after launch. Morimoto is pricey though $$$$
I have Diode's and they are outstanding. As you know Morimotos have a huge following; that is, if you are into lighting. I am.

Sponsored

AndrewJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I live close to Dearborn MI, where the Bronco will be made, and a couple/few weeks ago a Bronco drove past my car at night with those lights on. It looked SICK.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Buys off road vehicle... worries about paint scrapes on a hinge....
Doesn't matter...you shouldn't buy a new vehicle that scrapes the paint off by design on any part. I'm sure they'll fix it, but it would be pretty lazy and unacceptable if that was final

BearWithMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Once parts become available, what are the odds that you could retrofit these into a lower model?
Taillight units, if available without integrated blind-spot radar, will probably be relatively cheap and easy to retrofit.

If the units aren't available without radar modules, they're gonna be super expensive. I expect the headlight/blinker combo will also be upwards of $1000 for a set.

drust89

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar XE
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just want to see the standard headlights on the lower tiered models. specs say even the base bronco gets LED headlamps, just not the LED DRL's. some LED headlamps on a base model is a fantastic idea, seeing how horrible the headlamps are on a base model jeep.

Sponsored

Broncomputer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hotelcrawer!

I honestly like both of the headlight options. The "non-signature" ones are still LED so that's good. And the design is pretty similar.

I also kinda like the non-LED taillights (and headlights now that I think about it) because they fit in a bit better with a "retro" type look.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Talk about a little Easter Egg... and I don't mean the little Bronco at the headlights:

There was a GREAT comment, by one of the ladies on Bronco21. Just last week she noticed that, when lit up, the brake lights on the Bronco form a "B."
Kinda.. but aren’t the brake lights supposed to be horseshoes?

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else think they look like power buttons? Maybe happy power buttons.
Sponsored