Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

hai
my experience with clotch seat is : use SCOTCHGARD FROM 3 M. IT'S an auto fabric & carpet protector and it's very good agains soft drink and ice cream, coffe, blood, on your seat and salt from winter time that's spray can but not cheap . For clean i use TURTLE WAX oxy power out upholstery cleaner with Odor-x to eliminate odor and they work fine. After you respray with 3M stuff thats it .'
TRACKTOY
How much for scotch guard from 3m? How expensive ?
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check all your owners manual info first. they've been pretreating many auto interiors with 3m Scotchgard for decades now....not all , but some. It is usually stated in the manual.

Also, someone suggested getting responses from only Ford owners.
Really , until the Broncos hit the streets , we'll have NO idea what were dealing with , it's a completely new vehicle.

Plus, my Black cloth interiored 2010 Subaru Legacy makes a stain every time it gets wet. Rain, wet swim suit, wet dog paws, etc etc, .
My 2015 Subie Outback is impervious to seemingly everything, again, black cloth.

And that brings up another point, Ford may cut every corner it can to save pennys due to the MASSIVE amount of research and engineering they expended. It may be why the Bronco is missing some things we consider "Standard" in a new modern vehicle.

Subaru did something similar for the all new 2010 Legacy/Outback platform. Then the creature comforts were trickled in over the next few years and by the time we got the 2015 Outback, it is VERY well equipped for the same Mid level package as the Legacy we have.
The new 2020 and 2021's are , well, REALLY LOADED , even for the mid level (premium) package.
(The moral being, our 2010 was an all new car, but the 2015 has apparently a much better interior - both Subarus)

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hi
about 15.00$ each can, on CANADIAN TIRE or UAP STORE,
1 can you fix all BRONCO ulphoresy interior. The dealer offer the treatment for 150.00$ +. i use this for about 20 years on about 12 car. and this stuff are GOOD.
tracktoy

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wildtrak in coming in soon. I think I'm going to treat the seats some how.
Sponsored