First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the great information! Yeah I was worried that the cloth would show it easy. I just love the cloth option camo on the wild track!
When did you place your reservation?
You're the first person I’ve seen that said they like the camo lol. Most comments are less than enthusiastic.
Sponsored

OP
OP
That_Hal

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're the first person I’ve seen that said they like the camo lol. Most comments are less than enthusiastic.
Oh I love the digit camo look. To me it looks fun and different from all the suck option out there.
Plus it also looks like a outdoors pattern.

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For the cost to upgrade to a vinyl or leather trim, I’ll probably stick with cloth, spray some scotchgaurd, and replace with leather down the road if needed

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh I love the digit camo look. To me it looks fun and different from all the suck option out there.
Plus it also looks like a outdoors pattern.
Haha I don’t think it’s nearly as bad as some people say it is. I think the OB brown is 1000X uglier.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For the cost to upgrade to a vinyl or leather trim, I’ll probably stick with cloth, spray some scotchgaurd, and replace with leather down the road if needed
Katzkin I guess is an option. You can have them quote you and they’ll do the whole interior. But it’s still about the same as factory price but its probably better quality.

Sponsored

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Katzkin I guess is an option. You can have them quote you and they’ll do the whole interior. But it’s still about the same as factory price but its probably better quality.
I think on a 4dr wrangler they run abt $1800 installed. IMO, I may never even need to change them and if I do, I can get the design I want, not Fords very limited color selection

MarcTut

Outer Banks
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Honda Civic Si, '20 Colorado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I actually much prefer cloth seats over leather. Have had several vehicles with either. Cloth is more comfortable to me. Plus they arent freezing cold in winter and burning hot in summer. That said, if you're going to have the top off and risk rain or have kids that will stain the heck out of cloth, go with leather/marine vinyl.

OP
OP
That_Hal

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is actually the options I was thinking about going. The marine grade vinyl is starting to grow on me.
I just really wished they had given an option for the stitching and handles to match the exterior color... I just makes so much more sense.

OP
OP
That_Hal

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I actually much prefer cloth seats over leather. Have had several vehicles with either. Cloth is more comfortable to me. Plus they arent freezing cold in winter and burning hot in summer. That said, if you're going to have the top off and risk rain or have kids that will stain the heck out of cloth, go with leather/marine vinyl.
Haha that is my problem... 3 kids and live in Texas and plan to have the top off all the time... So yeah.. going to hear my wife go "omg the seats are in fire" a lot! Lol

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

cloth seats are good for a place that can get really cold and really hot. they never get cold like leather does, for a reason that i can't explain, and they also don't get hot like leather, or mgv does. Now, if you can get em with heated seats like on a toyota sienna, you're on a roll.

Sponsored

Tiburon

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I too prefer cloth over leather especially in our leg burning state of Arizona. I'm hoping the cloth option is similar to my '03 Explorer NBX (Off-road trim). It has cloth/weave material that is super easy to clean and protect with Scotch Guard that they still look great (not perfect) after 17 years. This along with the added benefit that they are also quick drying compared to other cloth seats.....come on, Ford. Too bad the only way to get auto seats is to add the leather option.
I will be adding aftermarket seat cooling/vent which will most likely require leather perforated seats.....still looking at a cloth/weave option to work with the seat cooling. Plenty of artisans around here to come up with a viable approach.?

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I prefer cloth for a number of reasons, unfortunately may get pushed to the BL since I am not a big fan of the WT interior or grey top with the other items painted black.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is actually the options I was thinking about going. The marine grade vinyl is starting to grow on me.
I just really wished they had given an option for the stitching and handles to match the exterior color... I just makes so much more sense.
1000% I don’t see why grab handles aren’t a choice. They’re pre-made, why can’t you choose it when you order and they can order for that amount? It’s not like they currently know how many to order anyways.

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I actually really like the wild track digital camo cloth seats but my main concern is the cloth will get too dirty too quickly I've only had leather in my cars so I was wondering if anyone's had this type of cloth seat and what their experience with with keeping them clean? Thanks in advance!
My thought is get the cloth with a cool digital camo and if they get too dirty just get them reupholstered.
I had cloth seats in a '98 Jeep TJ which I took off roading quite a bit. When I got rid of it the seats still looked like new. I also had a 2009 F150 with beige interior cloth seats. They too were very easy to keep clean and looked like new when I sold it in 2017. The thing about cloth is that it wears much better than leather, doesn't crack like vinyl, doesn't feel as cold or hot as leather and vinyl, but can easily be cleaned. Personally, I will never again buy anything other than cloth. But, as my favorite comedian Dennis Miller always says as he ends his rants, "that's my opinion but I could be wrong". ?

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I like my cloth seats, and never have had the issues everyone talks about. They can stain, I have a couple stains on the drivers side, but its 7 years old. My wife's leather is cracking on her Lexus, and its 7 years old. Personally, I think cloth seats are the most comfortable both for temp and for just comfort sitting. I would rather sit in them, than my leather seats in mustang.

Seat covers will, unless they are thin, will lessen the effect of the heated seats.

If you are one of these guys who loves getting mud everywhere I would get the MGV. If you don't like mud in every crevice and just enjoy it off road once in a while, or even in sand, I think the cloth will be just fine.
Sponsored