Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like my cloth seats, and never have had the issues everyone talks about. They can stain, I have a couple stains on the drivers side, but its 7 years old. My wife's leather is cracking on her Lexus, and its 7 years old. Personally, I think cloth seats are the most comfortable both for temp and for just comfort sitting. I would rather sit in them, than my leather seats in mustang.

Seat covers will, unless they are thin, will lessen the effect of the heated seats.

If you are one of these guys who loves getting mud everywhere I would get the MGV. If you don't like mud in every crevice and just enjoy it off road once in a while, or even in sand, I think the cloth will be just fine.
We're just torn on this scenario. My wife and i love cloth, but we also think the washout floors will be helpful with our son and a future dog. Ugh.
Sponsored

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRƉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ƉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hai
my experience with clotch seat is : use SCOTCHGARD FROM 3 M. IT'S an auto fabric & carpet protector and it's very good agains soft drink and ice cream, coffe, blood, on your seat and salt from winter time that's spray can but not cheap . For clean i use TURTLE WAX oxy power out upholstery cleaner with Odor-x to eliminate odor and they work fine. After you respray with 3M stuff thats it .'
TRACKTOY

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1000% I donā€™t see why grab handles arenā€™t a choice. Theyā€™re pre-made, why canā€™t you choose it when you order and they can order for that amount? Itā€™s not like they currently know how many to order anyways.
stitching is the issue - a lot more than grab handles.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There seems to have been a complete rotation around the sun when it comes to automotive cloth. The original cloth interiors for trucks had to meet a pretty low bar, known as not vinyl, but due to technology of the times it was crazy durable (mid 70s dodge serving as a sample size of one). Then the plush arms race of the 80s came along, and velour was the order of the day, but it had the stain retention properties of a sponge, and wore horribly over time. Enter leather for lariat people. In the mean time, the wear properties of cloth evolved to the point of being tough as nails, easy to clean, having the contradictory feel of being both slippery and sandpaper. Kinda reminds me of that 70s dodge. Although, I donā€™t think anyone couldā€™ve predicted the day when peopleā€™d pay more for rubber floor and vinyl seats, but Iā€™m likely gonna.

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We're just torn on this scenario. My wife and i love cloth, but we also think the washout floors will be helpful with our son and a future dog. Ugh.
That's a hard one. I had a Honda Element, with the rubber floors (washout capable, no drain) I never did that once. I think nice floor mats like I see on the B&P, or other weather type mats are actually easier to use for cleaning up the rig. I do have some some fade, but apart from that, the actual cloth looks in as good as shape as when I bought it.

I have the Black Diamond as my build, but have serious reservations about the MGV, and doubt I will ever take advantage of the wash out floorboards.

Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My FJ had what they called cloth. Not sure exactly what it was but it held up extremely well. Literally just a soap and water clean up. The FJ also had a wash out interior.

Engineeredthisway24

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I actually really like the wild track digital camo cloth seats but my main concern is the cloth will get too dirty too quickly I've only had leather in my cars so I was wondering if anyone's had this type of cloth seat and what their experience with with keeping them clean? Thanks in advance!
My thought is get the cloth with a cool digital camo and if they get too dirty just get them reupholstered.
I selected the cloth seats in the Wildtrak as well with the understanding that the material is treated and ready to handle off road conditions. I too like the digi-camo look, but most importantly it seems that ALL Bronco interior materials were intentionally selected for durability and with off-road use in mind. So far I have seen the Bronco taking all of the complaints or drawbacks of owning a Jeep and fixing them or even advancing to new industry standards. Regardless, I will scotch guard them and never worry again. Don't sweat it.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My Corbeau seats held up well, but I've always been a rock crawler vs a mudder.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Have had nothing but cloth seats. Discovered this stuff after having dirty arm rest, thinking that my car was ruined. It returned everything back to new looking!
Ford Bronco Cloth seats experience? 4935B6AD-0BA1-49DE-B8C3-43F793B25C5E

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have cloth seats in my 2017 F-150. Wife spilled hamburger grease on the seats and it wiped up with no stains. and I have a WeatherTech seat cover for the driver seat. Seats look good as new. Iā€™m getting cloth seats in the Bronco.

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP, my opinion but if I was asking for opinions in cloth seats I would only ask for input from people who have had FORD cloth seats, as most manufacturers use different cloth seats. My company provides Ford cars to employees and Iā€™ve had a 2 Taurus, 2 Escapes, a Windstar and Explorer with ford cloth seats and the cloth seats are still, to this day, the same cloth seats (materials wise) as 8-10 years ago. The plain truth is the Ford Cloth seats (whatever they use - which very much looks exactly the same material in the Bronco) get stained super easy. I mean a water bottle spill will make a stain. So, yes, they are not hot in summer and not cold in winter but the Bronco cloth seats WILL stain easily and they wonā€™t come out.

Exhibit A is below (this pic is from a 2021 Bronco still in the building at Michigan Assembly Plant)

Ford Bronco Cloth seats experience? 1612755685801

Last edited:

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have had mold issues on every car of mine that has sat for extended periods of time. It doesn't matter if it's cloth, leather, alcantara, suede, or vinyl; it'll eventually grow mold if the car sits long enough. Although I prefer cloth, once mold sets in it's almost impossible to get it out.

Just problems that people like me have that own multiple vehicles and don't need a single one of them.

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold šŸ˜„), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've had dark colored cloth in every ford I've owned (4). They were great and didn't stain. I'm ordering WT and I am a little worried they might stain because of the lighter color.

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
No issues on the cloth seats in my 2012 JK. They've gotten muddy and once it dries back to dirt it just vacuums off. I haven't spilled anything on them so I can't vouch for that. Well other than some bird shit but that wiped right off.

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have alcantra seats with leather trim in my STi and they look pretty good, but are really partial to staining, cigar burns lol but they still look decent after 10 years. Leather holds up better but Iā€™m getting a base with cloth seats and probably some wet okole seat covers
How much do they cost ? Do you use in fron and back seats ?
Sponsored