Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
"The doors are frameless, which allows them to be stored onboard the vehicle regardless of whether you have a two or four-door model."

I did not know that the 2 doors fit on board, i guess it requires putting the rear seats down, yes? - good stuff either way
The doors on the 2 door don't fit, at least not properly as shown in the video. If you call just tossing them in the back fitting, then you may be right.

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But we sent you a very nice limited edition print and a sticker......that was very nice of us right?

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did I miss something? Did he not talk about the Broncos sound system? I briefly remember the words B&O sound system but it doesn’t sound like he really reviewed that aspect, which so far seems underwhelming but not a big issue for me, I’m not an audio snob nazi lol

deanfromkelowna

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great review by CNET that came out a few days ago: https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/reviews/2021-ford-bronco-review-preview/

Starts out with It's real and it's spectacular but the last paragraph titled "Bronco's Biggest Problem" might be the most interesting: To be an early Bronco reservation holder is to be subjected to an unfunny comedy of errors and a parade of "we're sorry, we got this" apology emails. If it isn't careful, Ford may just squelch the considerable momentum this new Bronco has built among the SUV's earliest and most fervent supporters.

Hopefully the higher ups at Ford have taken this review - and warning - to heart.
Ford need not apologize. Just stand behind each unit built and continue to improve it. It’s a simple recipe. I do not expect mine to be perfect but I expect Ford to stand behind it… until I back it down an embankment by accident…

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford actually did apologize in their March 25th "March Order Update" email:

" Add on a global pandemic, and this vehicle launch quickly escalated to one of the biggest challenges we've faced in years. These challenges have resulted in product changes for your Bronco order, which we want to share with you today. We know this news will be frustrating, and for this we sincerely apologize. "

actually they chose their words carefully; they apologized for the news that would be frustrating, not to the cause of the news or the 'product changes'. They are sorry they were pushed into having to admit the collapse of their launch and that it might be frustrating. When listing reasons as to why they sent the frustrating news, they were specific that they have no culpability, that they are the actual victims and claim it is costing them millions.