First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco CNET Bronco Review : Legit Jeep Slayer & a warning to Ford 94D4A219-D923-4C2A-81BD-B0DD8A7CAA03

Hold up, say whaaaaatttt?? I don’t recall this.

Ford Bronco CNET Bronco Review : Legit Jeep Slayer & a warning to Ford 1627344143410

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford actually did apologize in their March 25th "March Order Update" email:

" Add on a global pandemic, and this vehicle launch quickly escalated to one of the biggest challenges we've faced in years. These challenges have resulted in product changes for your Bronco order, which we want to share with you today. We know this news will be frustrating, and for this we sincerely apologize. "

No apologizes from Ford since then. Even as their commodity constraints shit show has gone from bad to worse. Instead, all we get are repeated emails letting us know that if we want a Bronco sooner rather than later all we have to do is change our order to something many of us don't want.

Maybe the ghost of Henry Ford is back with a new motto: "You can have any Bronco you want as long as it is a 4 door Big Bend with a soft top, 2.3 liter engine, mid package and incapable of towing anything."
Ford Bronco CNET Bronco Review : Legit Jeep Slayer & a warning to Ford 4B1EC923-94D0-482A-B3A3-2927703A9414

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Wolfie272

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler, 19 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s what I’m asking lol. I wasn’t aware of this.
I was able to see a real life Badlands 4dr the other day, and it does seem to have some impressive skid plates. It was at my dealer, I asked about their dealer demo. He said the demo was “in production” and they expect to see it in 2-3 weeks. So we haven’t even cleared dealer demo builds yet

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I won’t lie. There’s been times I’ve been on the cliff ready to jump. But if it wasn’t for heritage and the memories of my dad, I would’ve given up and got a King Ranch.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was able to see a real life Badlands 4dr the other day, and it does seem to have some impressive skid plates. It was at my dealer, I asked about their dealer demo. He said the demo was “in production” and they expect to see it in 2-3 weeks. So we haven’t even cleared dealer demo builds yet
Yeah, badlands comes with it! But this review insinuated all models with Sasquatch did and I didn’t think that was true.

That’s what I thought.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe the stock Badlands comes with the skidplates as standard, along with steel bumpers. I think Sas comes with full or partial coverage skidplates, can't recall.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Great review by CNET that came out a few days ago: https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/reviews/2021-ford-bronco-review-preview/

Starts out with It's real and it's spectacular but the last paragraph titled "Bronco's Biggest Problem" might be the most interesting: To be an early Bronco reservation holder is to be subjected to an unfunny comedy of errors and a parade of "we're sorry, we got this" apology emails. If it isn't careful, Ford may just squelch the considerable momentum this new Bronco has built among the SUV's earliest and most fervent supporters.

Hopefully the higher ups at Ford have taken this review - and warning - to heart.
you always hurt the ones who love you most. isn't there about 1,000 country songs about this? LOL

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
“ MAY?” We are way past may.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

"The doors are frameless, which allows them to be stored onboard the vehicle regardless of whether you have a two or four-door model."

I did not know that the 2 doors fit on board, i guess it requires putting the rear seats down, yes? - good stuff either way