Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, corvette
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I've seen an HD pic of the fully white with Carbon Gray grille. It's a darker gray at times, which makes it match the factory bumper a bit better. Let me find it real quick.

Btw, the wheels in your profile pic look like American Racing Outlaw 2's. Those were like the poster child 4x4 wheels years ago. They still look good, and now I'm wondering if I should try those out in the future.
Thanks for noticing the American Racing wheels - I was thinking about Baja's, but the Outlaw 2's look even better. I pulled the graphic of the wheels from an online pic of an old school Bronco, and I'm trying for an old school look, so those wheels will work nicely.

Advertisement

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Clubs

Yes, I'm thinking about the color-matched top for my Badlands trim if I go CG or AMB.

Ultimately, B&P will help with decision-making, but I'm not 100% against carbon grey. I think it looks really sharp with Iconic Silver - I'm just not firm on color yet. The more I see of Iconic Silver, the more I like it.

CycloneGT500

Base
First Name
Daniel
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Clubs

I haven’t seen much discussion on this topic... anyone considering a color matched HT? I’d love to see some in the wild before making a final decision ...

Thoughts?
I had hoped to get white on white in a Base Bronco with the Sasquatch Pkg. I don't like that gray top at all. If I can't have all white I don't want white so I have to rethink my cheap Bronco.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 GC Trailhawk, ‘05 LJ, ‘17 F150 3.5 Screw
IMO color matched tops look like "too much". My mind tells me there's no more painted surface area than any other SUV, but my eyes say it doesn't work.
But if I could get a body-colored hardtop I will so I can then wrap it white. If I'm forced to buy the shadow black top, I'll paint it white because the black won't look good on the cactus gray.

Raptor911

Wildtrak
First Name
Raptor911
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor, 2018 BMW M2
Question .. the outerbanks 4-door comes standard with a soft top. If you add "Top – Hard Top, Molded-in-Color (MIC)" to your build then does it comes with both tops?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco ... yet
Clubs

Question .. the outerbanks 4-door comes standard with a soft top. If you add "Top – Hard Top, Molded-in-Color (MIC)" to your build then does it comes with both tops?
Nope. That swaps from the soft top to the hard top. The option for both will be Dual Tops.

Advertisement

Advertisement