DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This might be one of Akins Ford's Demo Bronco's. That's their in house upfitter that posted pics etc.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awful, just terrible, no contrast to break up the big slab sides, just a blob of color hiding all the lines and details of the vehicle. If it were a smell, it would be putrid. Might as well Plastidip it

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Look ok'ish.. I would have blacked out the blue (red now) oval though (I know I am a nit picker) and kept the flares MIC.

Sponsored

TalexBrizzley

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This looks surprisingly good! I wonder if they got their hands on an OBX grille or they painted the MIC BB grille? I've been thinking of painting my gray BL grille black, so this helps. Also see they painted the bronco badge on the rear door black (among other things). I'll be looking to do the same on my truck.

As others have said, might have saved them a lot of time and money to have ordered an OBX lol.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I really thought it be to much red going on. I love it though.
Would agree. A bit too much red going on. Especially for the 2-door, i'd like black flares and door handles. The roof is some of column A and some of column B.

Sponsored

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks good! I’d love to see a painted white top for comparison.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not mine. Dealer demo in GA that’s taking it as a SEMA build. Looks good though. I’d ruin a painted top where I live.

Last edited:

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Saw on IG.

2021 Bronco Race Red Color Matched Painted Roof Painted Fender Flares Gloss Black Grille 11.jpg
2021 Bronco Race Red Color Matched Painted Roof Painted Fender Flares Gloss Black Grille 12.jpg
2021 Bronco Race Red Color Matched Painted Roof Painted Fender Flares Gloss Black Grille 10.jpg
2021 Bronco Race Red Color Matched Painted Roof Painted Fender Flares Gloss Black Grille 9.jpg
2021 Bronco Race Red Color Matched Painted Roof Painted Fender Flares Gloss Black Grille 8.jpg
2021 Bronco Race Red Color Matched Painted Roof Painted Fender Flares Gloss Black Grille 7.jpg
2021 Bronco Race Red Color Matched Painted Roof Painted Fender Flares Gloss Black Grille 6.jpg
2021 Bronco Race Red Color Matched Painted Roof Painted Fender Flares Gloss Black Grille 5.jpg
2021 Bronco Race Red Color Matched Painted Roof Painted Fender Flares Gloss Black Grille 3.jpg
2021 Bronco Race Red Color Matched Painted Roof Painted Fender Flares Gloss Black Grille 4.jpg
2021 Bronco Race Red Color Matched Painted Roof Painted Fender Flares Gloss Black Grille 2.jpg
2021 Bronco Race Red Color Matched Painted Roof Painted Fender Flares Gloss Black Grille 1.jpg

It's nice to see what my original intention behind getting a Wildtrak (with a Mod top) looks like, and with the color I want. I'd then add the black retro stripe, from Maxlider, to break up the walls of red.

Sure, I toyed around with other colors, and I'm still doing it with the 2 new ones, but I keep coming back to Race Red.
The new Green is growing on me, but I really need to see it in person.
Hot pepper red metallic has recently piqued my curiosity more, ever since I saw a picture of a Ranger, with a fiberglass canopy, that had the canopy painted to match. It actually looked good, to me at least.
Sponsored