Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hard to explain. I might relate it to the sole of a work boot. It has give to it but it's not hard like a plastic, but also not floppy and limp. It holds its structure even when out of the vehicle.

Here is some pictures and a link to an install being performed in a Wrangler JL 2dr.
Armorlite install part starts at around 4:51

IMG_3200.JPEG

Here is the fiber insulator, it is a waterproof polyester, basically recycled plastic. If you swamp it, it allows for a breathability to allow the factory passive drains which are already in the Bronco to shed any rogue moisture.
IMG_3195.JPEG

IMG_3355.JPEG

IMG_3353.JPEG

1709595072518.jpeg

IMG_3353.JPEG
very cool....any stats on how much noise reduction is achieved with the flooring? Thanks!
Sponsored

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do all Broncos have drain holes ?
I didnt order mine with drain holes, idk if they are under the carpet
Yup you still have them under there.

Teke

Base
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I will just go ahead and remove the part numbers from the OEM washout floor in my build spreadsheet. Can't wait to pick this up.

Giddyup Buttercup

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
This will be cheaper than cleaning my 2-doors carpet

Tooold

Base
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 FB, transit awd duel sider, flex 3.5L, BaseManS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2-door customer here. Can't wait

Sponsored

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just got an email with pricing and web links for 2 and 4 door! Says it will be available soon! Shows $728 for either size (might be a placeholder). That’s a very reasonable price.

Hopefully, we’ll see a prerelease notification and maybe pricing here. I just want the first shot at ordering! @Armorlite_Kail ?

Ford Bronco Coming soon: Armorlite replacement flooring for 2dr and 4dr Bronco IMG_0929

CM81

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
got the email to. Hopefully can order soon

OP
OP
Armorlite_Kail

Armorlite_Kail

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco 4dr WT, 18 JLU Wrangler, 18 JKU Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey everyone, we are done with machining the tools and are running trials this week. Price you see on the site is the price we intend to carry at, we will run a launch sale at 10% off.
We have our finger on the button as we do the fit ups this week and if we don't have issues we will make it live. We hope to have product ready to ship next week.

Disclaimer: Things happen and even though I am optimistic we can deliver, if something isn't right we won't be giving you an imperfect floor.

OP
OP
Armorlite_Kail

Armorlite_Kail

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco 4dr WT, 18 JLU Wrangler, 18 JKU Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
One more thing I want to be clear.
We did not make a cargo mat. Plenty of people make cargo mats. Our flooring is a replacement for your carpet or oem washout floor. Until we have a replacement solution for the cargo area that is an improvement from what you can already purchase, the floor is all we will carry.
I am open to hear what you guys want out of the cargo section.

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am open to hear what you guys want out of the cargo section.
Yeah there are plenty of cargo mats. What I would like to see is the entire deck replaced - dirt/pine needles/doghair/sand - it all still gets underneath a cargo mat somehow and into that carpet. And when it gets wet back there... just have to pull the mat until it dries.

All the existing products I know of just go over the top of the carpeted deck. You still have the crappy carpet to deal with underneath it.

So yeah, not looking for another cargo mat - I totally understand that, it wouldn't offer any value. But let me replace the entire cargo deck piece with something that is rubberized instead of carpeted and I'll throw my wallet at it.

There's also that stupid hinge piece that clips on the rear seats that has carpet on the backside of it - the one that rotates with when you lower the rear seats to cover the gap.

Sponsored

raqball

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had BedTred in my Jeep JK and it was absolutely terrible, fit and finish wise... Ripped it all out and had the entire floorboard from front to back sprayed with Line-X.. Worked great but had it's issues as well..

Looking forward to seeing the 2dr version of this kit out in the wild but I'll wait a bit before ordering to see some actual on hand reviews.

I currently have the rubberized flooring in my Badlands 2dr but this sound like a better option..

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah there are plenty of cargo mats. What I would like to see is the entire deck replaced - dirt/pine needles/doghair/sand - it all still gets underneath a cargo mat somehow and into that carpet. And when it gets wet back there... just have to pull the mat until it dries.

All the existing products I know of just go over the top of the carpeted deck. You still have the crappy carpet to deal with underneath it.

So yeah, not looking for another cargo mat - I totally understand that, it wouldn't offer any value. But let me replace the entire cargo deck piece with something that is rubberized instead of carpeted and I'll throw my wallet at it.

There's also that stupid hinge piece that clips on the rear seats that has carpet on the backside of it - the one that rotates with when you lower the rear seats to cover the gap.
Exactly this.
No matter how much a mat protects against containing some debris and abrasion, the underside of the cargo flooring is that speakerbox-carpet-esque feel. It gets wet, it stinks. Dry it out, no stinky. Least bit wet again, stinky.
Something rough and ready, able to handle some occasional/accidental/copious precipitation without mildew-smell.
It could be as "simple" as using the factory flooring as a template, only making your underside the same material as your flooring underlayment. Although we all know it would not be an immediate thing. Would require some R&D, some tooling, etc.

GMC

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

I'm planning to install the oe rubber cargo tray.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...r-floor-tray-front-to-back.63127/post-1751356

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

GMC

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Hmm. Have any actual pictures of it? Hard to tell from the parts site exactly what this is.

If this is the entire piece - that may be exactly what I was looking for, although $867 MSRP is a bit steep.
I don't, but @Ducati1098 is usually pretty accurate. It appears as the part number for the 2 door has been superseded. I'm seeing 2 door around $255 and 4 door $575
https://www.tascaparts.com/oem-parts/ford-mat-floor-m2dz9813046d?c=az0xJnE9TTJEWi05ODEzMDQ2LUI=
https://www.tascaparts.com/oem-parts/ford-mat-floor-m2dz7813046b
Sponsored