First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you IAG. Email sent with pictures.

update. IAG responded via email with a solution that didnā€™t involve any cutting. Loosen one tiny bolt and got me enough room to muscle in the skid plate. Appreciate the customer service.

looking forward to future IAG purchases.
I'm currently having this exact same issue on my 23 Badlands! What bolt did they tell you to loosen?

NOVA Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you IAG. Email sent with pictures.

update. IAG responded via email with a solution that didnā€™t involve any cutting. Loosen one tiny bolt and got me enough room to muscle in the skid plate. Appreciate the customer service.

looking forward to future IAG purchases.
Having same issue. What bolt did you have to loosen? Would be great if @IAG Support would add this to the instructions.

Patkachu

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Having same issue. What bolt did you have to loosen? Would be great if @IAG Support would add this to the instructions.
Ford Bronco Coming Soon: IAG Rock Armor Skid Plates IMG_4351

Super tight fit in there. You will need a T25 bit and a small combo wrench to get in there. You donā€™t have to take it off just get like 1/8 inch space to wiggle in the skid. It wonā€™t fit at first so you will have to jam it in and wiggle it around and it will go in. I wasnā€™t able to tighten it down to the recommended torque of 11.8 ft lbs since torque wrench wonā€™t fit, so hand tightened it and jammed in some electrical tape to try to keep it secure. Iag support said itā€™s not a big deal that small bolt since there is another bolt further in and with the Iag hardware you will be fine. iAG did find the attached tool and said this could help if I really need to hand tighten it then try this: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Steelman...8?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=101002145

Hope that helps. Keep us posted on your success.

NOVA Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Coming Soon: IAG Rock Armor Skid Plates IMG_4351

Super tight fit in there. You will need a T25 bit and a small combo wrench to get in there. You donā€™t have to take it off just get like 1/8 inch space to wiggle in the skid. It wonā€™t fit at first so you will have to jam it in and wiggle it around and it will go in. I wasnā€™t able to tighten it down to the recommended torque of 11.8 ft lbs since torque wrench wonā€™t fit, so hand tightened it and jammed in some electrical tape to try to keep it secure. Iag support said itā€™s not a big deal that small bolt since there is another bolt further in and with the Iag hardware you will be fine. iAG did find the attached tool and said this could help if I really need to hand tighten it then try this: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Steelman...8?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=101002145

Hope that helps. Keep us posted on your success.
Thanks for the info. Iā€™ll give it a go and let you know how it goes. Wish the install was as easy as the video led you to believe it was. Thatā€™s the frustrating part.

Sponsored

Exzachly

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the info. Iā€™ll give it a go and let you know how it goes. Wish the install was as easy as the video led you to believe it was. Thatā€™s the frustrating part.
Ford Bronco Coming Soon: IAG Rock Armor Skid Plates 1000009844
Ford Bronco Coming Soon: IAG Rock Armor Skid Plates 1000009848
Ford Bronco Coming Soon: IAG Rock Armor Skid Plates 1000009845

It took me hours to get the passenger side skid installed and it still doesn't sit right. I've been emailing back and forth with IAG support to try and figure out a solution. It looks like at this point I may end up dropping the fuel tank enough to gain access to that plate and removing it entirely.

NOVA Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just and FYI, the front lower control skid plates do not go on as easy as the video suggest either. Skid plate mounting holes do not line up with the factory bolts. I tried measuring it out and it looks like the mounting holes are off center by about an 1/8 of an inch. I have a Badlands with Sasquatch package and havenā€™t modified the suspension so according to the video factory hardware should work. Email sent to @IAG Support. Hoping there is a fix.

A positive note, the rear differential skid/armor installs fairly easy and as advertised. So 1 out of 3 armor kits was at least installed this weekend. Lol

NOVA Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally was able to get everything installed. The passenger side was difficult but after the help from the forum and IAG customer support I figured it out. Once the skid plate was in position I used a jack to get it positioned right. Then I tightened all the bolts. I used a slim line T25 torx wrench. To get to the small hidden screw.
Ford Bronco Coming Soon: IAG Rock Armor Skid Plates IMG_9439
Ford Bronco Coming Soon: IAG Rock Armor Skid Plates IMG_9438
Ford Bronco Coming Soon: IAG Rock Armor Skid Plates IMG_9445

NOVA Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just and FYI, the front lower control skid plates do not go on as easy as the video suggest either. Skid plate mounting holes do not line up with the factory bolts. I tried measuring it out and it looks like the mounting holes are off center by about an 1/8 of an inch. I have a Badlands with Sasquatch package and havenā€™t modified the suspension so according to the video factory hardware should work. Email sent to @IAG Support. Hoping there is a fix.

A positive note, the rear differential skid/armor installs fairly easy and as advertised. So 1 out of 3 armor kits was at least installed this weekend. Lol
After some man handling I got the LCA skids installed. The install is not as easy as the video leads you to believe. Just glad I was able to get them on.
Ford Bronco Coming Soon: IAG Rock Armor Skid Plates IMG_9442

jsoa

Heritage
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@IAG Performance Do you guys offer installation? If so how much? looking to get everything except front and engine plates

Sponsored
OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@IAG Performance Do you guys offer installation? If so how much? looking to get everything except front and engine plates
We currently do not offer installation services but we would be happy to send some recommendations in your area if you would like to send us a DM!

jsoa

Heritage
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

We currently do not offer installation services but we would be happy to send some recommendations in your area if you would like to send us a DM!
Im close enough to drive to you, but If that isn't an option I'll probably be doing it myself, just thought who better to install them than the creators šŸ˜€

Aviatordoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Mani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrack, MB SL500, Vans Aircraft RV10.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got lucky! IAG was at Bronco super cel at Townsend and I got the entire package but the front and engine skids from them at the show price! and they installed it all for me right there!!! Fantastic folks and they did an awesome job!

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got lucky! IAG was at Bronco super cel at Townsend and I got the entire package but the front and engine skids from them at the show price! and they installed it all for me right there!!! Fantastic folks and they did an awesome job!
Thanks for stopping by and thank you for your service!
Sponsored