cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just wanted to give them a shout out - I ordered the full length sidesteps that attach to the rock rail. They said they usually would ship in 5-6 weeks, and sure enough on the 5th week I got the shipping notice. When they arrived, I went to install but found the adhesive pads were missing from the passenger side. I'd hear good things about their customer service on here, so I called. Phone was answered by a person, who transferred me once to another person. Second person said they would run downstairs and get the pads out immediately. This was Tuesday, and I had the pads Thursday! My wife even commented that she couldn't believe they arrived so quickly :)

Anyway, I'm very quickly at how easy and quickly they made it right, and I only had to drive around with one step installed for 2 days LOL :D
Sponsored

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If they were that good they wouldnt have left them out of the original shipment

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great experience with IAG as well. All my product testers are of the senior citizen circuit( me included).

IMG_1305.jpeg

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice Badlands child seat!

Sponsored
OP
OP

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

thesocalexplorer

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I second that, I've purchased a grille from @IAG Performance & they shipped it out really quickly. Packaging was top notch too - zero damage. Great folks to work with.

KingCakeKid

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've got the full step. Also took 6 weekish to get them. What adhesive pad?

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just wanted to give them a shout out - I ordered the full length sidesteps that attach to the rock rail. They said they usually would ship in 5-6 weeks, and sure enough on the 5th week I got the shipping notice. When they arrived, I went to install but found the adhesive pads were missing from the passenger side. I'd hear good things about their customer service on here, so I called. Phone was answered by a person, who transferred me once to another person. Second person said they would run downstairs and get the pads out immediately. This was Tuesday, and I had the pads Thursday! My wife even commented that she couldn't believe they arrived so quickly :)

Anyway, I'm very quickly at how easy and quickly they made it right, and I only had to drive around with one step installed for 2 days LOL :D
Very glamorous product models!

I put mine on last winter, and have removed and reinstalled them a few times for off-roading--which is why I selected them. I found my pads had gotten flattened and lost their shape, and they sent me replacements within a few days on my message-box request.
Helpful hint, iAG fans: the install bolts which use an Allen wrench are quality stainless, but twisting an L-shaped tool is tedious. I replaced those with hex-topped stainless bolts, so I can take my drill and remove or replace them in a flash. I can get the entire job done in five minutes or less.

There's still the matter of rust. I banged mine a bit on a trail when I was lazy and consequently careless, disrupted the first-generation powder coat, and got some rust. Since this damage is "on me," I don't feel comfortable asking for replacements. So I wire-brushed them, hit the entire step (full-lengths for me) with Rustoleum Truck Bed spray, and so far, so good--they're all a nice even black. I might update this in a few months.

OP
OP

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've got the full step. Also took 6 weekish to get them. What adhesive pad?
On each bracket of the step, there is a little pad stuck on there so the the metal of the step doesn't touch the metal of your rock rail. But keep in mind this is only for the steps that attach to the rock rail ;)

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great steps. I have them. Tip for appearance upkeep. Just mist with Griot’s 3 in 1 ceramic spray as needed after washing. Aggressive texture holds mud stains but the spray takes care of it.
Sponsored

Last edited: