Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Installed mine yesterday. Was a fairly easy install. @IAG Performance any update on accessory mounting options?
Our new powder coating line will be up and operational hopefully this week! Once that is done we will be able to shift our focus back into creating new products and accessories.

beepee24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan altima cp
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco New Product Spotlight: IAG Tailgate Reinforcement with Upgraded Hinge Assembly IMG_2522
the hardest part was gathering allll the tools and lifting that tire back into place by myself 😵💫

soo easy even a girl can do it 🤭

Sponsored

broox

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Website
broox.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4, Bronco Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's how I handled the bump stops with the IAG tailgate reinforcement + 0-offset wheels.

For extended spare tire bump stops, I picked up the Fishbone off-road Wrangler JK bump stops and modified em to work with the Bronco.

I simply cut the original rubber tabs off and used the clips from the OEM bump stops by drilling a 1/4" hole through the center.

The rubber at the base of the fishbone bump stop is much thicker than the base of the OEM bump stops, so if you want to use the OEM clips, you've also gotta drill a larger hole 3/4 of the way through it so that you can get the clips in far enough.

Then just cut em to length!

Ford Bronco New Product Spotlight: IAG Tailgate Reinforcement with Upgraded Hinge Assembly IMG_2522

Copper Red NC

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Miata/2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone had issues with slop in the hinge pin? Been dicking around with the alignment on this thing for the past 3 nights. Gotten it close a couple of times but the tailgate sags with the extra weight of the tire on the back and causes you to have to lift up the tailgate to get it to latch

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone had issues with slop in the hinge pin? Been dicking around with the alignment on this thing for the past 3 nights. Gotten it close a couple of times but the tailgate sags with the extra weight of the tire on the back and causes you to have to lift up the tailgate to get it to latch
I have not seen that up to this point. Can you see the bushings that should be located where the arrows are pointing in the screenshot below?

Ford Bronco New Product Spotlight: IAG Tailgate Reinforcement with Upgraded Hinge Assembly 1711367365005-

Copper Red NC

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Miata/2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have not seen that up to this point. Can you see the bushings that should be located where the arrows are pointing in the screenshot below?

Ford Bronco New Product Spotlight: IAG Tailgate Reinforcement with Upgraded Hinge Assembly 1711367365005-
It’s difficult to say. I can see a larger shim at the top of each hinge. The gaps at the bottom of the hinges are too tight to see, unless I pull the pin out. When looking at the outside of the hinge, I can see that the the upper pin has a small shim at the top and a larger shim at the bottom, while the lower pin has a large shim at the top and a smaller shim at the bottom. (Hopefully that makes sense, pics are attached to help show what I’m explaining)

IMG_3540.jpeg

IMG_3541.jpeg

IMG_3542.jpeg

IMG_3543.jpeg

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It’s difficult to say. I can see a larger shim at the top of each hinge. The gaps at the bottom of the hinges are too tight to see, unless I pull the pin out. When looking at the outside of the hinge, I can see that the the upper pin has a small shim at the top and a larger shim at the bottom, while the lower pin has a large shim at the top and a smaller shim at the bottom. (Hopefully that makes sense, pics are attached to help show what I’m explaining)
Hmmmm.....

If you don't mind, email [email protected] with your original order information. I would like to do an advanced exchange with you so we can take a closer look at exactly what is going on with this particular X-Brace. We are human, and I am wondering if we missed one of the Delrin bushings during assembly.

Sponsored

Copper Red NC

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Miata/2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hmmmm.....

If you don't mind, email [email protected] with your original order information. I would like to do an advanced exchange with you so we can take a closer look at exactly what is going on with this particular X-Brace. We are human, and I am wondering if we missed one of the Delrin bushings during assembly.
No worries! Just sent the email.

BobaFetz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Our new powder coating line will be up and operational hopefully this week! Once that is done we will be able to shift our focus back into creating new products and accessories.
@IAG Performance - Any update on accessory mounts for this product?
Sponsored