Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We are excited to announce the development and pre-production of the next product in our EZ lineup. Our newly designed door storage system we have dubbed the "EZ-Store". Production will begin soon, but first, we are looking for your feedback on which version you would be most likely to purchase so that we can plan build quantities.

With the EZ-Store System, you will no longer have to worry about secure storage when you remove your Bronco's doors. Gone are the DIY days of building a makeshift contraption out of 2x4s, carpet, or PVC to store your doors. The EZ-Store Door Storage System features solid steel construction with a black powder coated finish. The hexagon pattern design mimics our popular EZ-Steps. We plan to offer a 2-door and 4-door design to suit the vehicle, as well as any potential space constraints in your garage.

4-Door Bronco owners may purchase either the 4-door version or two 2-door versions and hang them either next to each other, or stacked. Both versions include mounting rails that are 16" on center for secure mounting to your wall studs. The EZ-Store Door Storage system can then be positioned in multiple locations along the rail to accommodate for any obstructions already on the wall. Both versions also include integrated storage for the door bolts. Our specially designed composite adapters make hanging the doors as easy as possible.

This system is designed and manufactured right here in our Westminster, MD facility.

2 Door EZ-Store

Target Price - $299
8'6" width
12" Depth
Thin Profile When Not In Use

Ford Bronco Coming Soon EZ-Store Door Storage System - Feedback Request 2 Door Front View.JPG

Ford Bronco Coming Soon EZ-Store Door Storage System - Feedback Request 2 Door Side View.JPG

Ford Bronco Coming Soon EZ-Store Door Storage System - Feedback Request 2 Door No Doors.JPG
Ford Bronco Coming Soon EZ-Store Door Storage System - Feedback Request 2 Door Top View.JPG

4-Door EZ-Store

Target Price - $799
8' Width
24" Depth
Folds Out When Not In Use For Smaller Profile
Single Pin Release Top Plate
Automatic Lever Lock Bottom Plate

Ford Bronco Coming Soon EZ-Store Door Storage System - Feedback Request 4 Door Front View.JPG
Ford Bronco Coming Soon EZ-Store Door Storage System - Feedback Request 4 Door Hinge View.JPG
Ford Bronco Coming Soon EZ-Store Door Storage System - Feedback Request 4 Door Unfolded.JPG
Ford Bronco Coming Soon EZ-Store Door Storage System - Feedback Request 4 Door Folded.JPG
Ford Bronco Coming Soon EZ-Store Door Storage System - Feedback Request 4 Door Folded Side.JPG

*Door bags can also be used for extra protection*

Ford Bronco Coming Soon EZ-Store Door Storage System - Feedback Request With Door Bags

Sponsored

Last edited:

nottinbe

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is awesome but that 4 door system is a hard price to swallow.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is awesome but that 4 door system is a hard price to swallow.
Thank you for the feedback. You can also purchase two of the 2-door EZ-Store Systems which lowers the price point some. Alternatively, if you typically only remove the front doors, only a single 2-door system is necessary at that point. We wanted to have the flexibility to set it up to best suit your individual needs as well as the space you have available.

JonDW29

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like the looks of these! Already thinking about a place I can put the two door version in my garage...

I agree the four door version does seem expensive offhand, but not ruling it out because of that. I normally only take the front two doors off, so not sure if that's even an issue if I'm being honest. Any chance we can get a side pic of the four door mount showing the whole thing? Wondering how far it sticks out from the wall.

nottinbe

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I usually have all 4 doors off so I'd need an option that accommodates 4. I prefer the 4 door specific system, but I'll wait for something sub $400. I'm not saying these aren't worth it, they just aren't worth it at that price for me.

Sponsored
OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I like the looks of these! Already thinking about a place I can put the two door version in my garage...

I agree the four door version does seem expensive offhand, but not ruling it out because of that. I normally only take the front two doors off, so not sure if that's even an issue if I'm being honest. Any chance we can get a side pic of the four door mount showing the whole thing? Wondering how far it sticks out from the wall.
With doors on it is 24" off the wall to the door.
Ford Bronco Coming Soon EZ-Store Door Storage System - Feedback Request 4 Door Side With Doors.JPG

With doors removed and EZ-Store Folded it is 5.5" off the wall.

Ford Bronco Coming Soon EZ-Store Door Storage System - Feedback Request 1669240354210

_dash_

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm liking the 2 door system. I think the 4 door is neat but I'd rather have 2 of the 2 door systems. I wouldn't have enough space for the 4 door one and my truck (just a little 2 deep).

-dash

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pretty cool... Wonder if there will be a competitor with a similar offering, but lower price... 🤔

Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did these go away? I can't find them on your site.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As far as storage space they look better than the racks & carts. Wall space is easier...

I could see me with my 2 door going that way.

FYI - with my math it looks like the buying (2ea) two door racks is cheaper than buying the 4 door rack. :unsure:

Hob_Nail

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why not just buy two 2-door systems and save $100? Plus the doors wouldn’t hang so far out into the garage area. I would go for two 2-door systems and mount them along the garage wall.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As far as storage space they look better than the racks & carts. Wall space is easier...

I could see me with my 2 door going that way.

FYI - with my math it looks like the buying (2ea) two door racks is cheaper than buying the 4 door rack. :unsure:
Why not just buy two 2-door systems and save $100? Plus the doors wouldn’t hang so far out into the garage area. I would go for two 2-door systems and mount them along the garage wall.
The 4-door version is significantly more complicated to build and has moving arms to stow the mounting system out of the way when not in use. The 2-door is much more simple to design and build, hence the lower cost. The idea behind the 4-door version is for the person who has plenty of depth but not a ton of height or width because of other cabinets or shelving already installed along the wall. We are still in the development phases so feedback like this is incredibly helpful so we know how many of each version we should build to start with.
Sponsored