Sponsored

New Product Release: IAG Full Length EZ-Step Add-On for 2dr & 4dr *INTRODUCTORY PRICE*

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We are finally ready to provide more details of our long awaited Full Length EZ-Step Add-on Side Steps. We appreciate the continued support of the Bronco community and your input on the creation of these steps. We also heard your feedback on the price and we have decided to offer an introductory price of $749.99 for TWO DOOR and $799.99 for FOUR DOOR.

We have begun initial production and expect these steps to be available for purchase and shipment in approximately 5-6 weeks.

We are going to do this pre-order a little differently than we have before.
Instead of paying up front you can go to the product page and choose your vehicle. From there a button will appear that says "Notify Me When Available" Click that button and enter your email address and you will receive an automatic email when the steps are IN STOCK and available to ship. In stock orders should ship within 24-72 hours. You'll be able to select your color choice for the logo plates when you place your order.

https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-full-length-ez-step-add-on-for-2021-ford-bronco-1-pair/
Sponsored

Last edited:

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Awesome!!

Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We are finally ready to provide more details of our long awaited Full Length EZ-Step Add-on Side Steps. We appreciate the continued support of the Bronco community and your input on the creation of these steps. We also heard your feedback on the price and we have decided to offer an introductory price of $749.99 for TWO DOOR and $799.99 for FOUR DOOR.

We have begun initial production and expect these steps to be available for purchase and shipment in approximately 5-6 weeks.

We are going to do this pre-order a little differently than we have before.
Instead of paying up front you can go to the product page and choose your vehicle. From there a button will appear that says "Notify Me When Available" Click that button and enter your email address and you will receive an automatic email when the steps are IN STOCK and available to ship. In stock orders should ship within 24-72 hours. You'll be able to select your color choice for the logo plates when you place your order.

https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-full-length-ez-step-add-on-for-2021-ford-bronco-1-pair/
Love the design and was hesitant but you knocked a hundred bucks off initial pricing so I’m in.. Don’t even have my bronco but I’m in! Thanks for listening to our feedback on price.

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SWEET!!! Been keeping an eye out for this announcement. Signed up to be notified :)

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are these a bit narrower than the initial images you posted. These don’t reach the edge of the Sasquatch tires?
it’s probably an optical illusion. These are the same as previously shown. I’ll try to get some more pictures next week for you.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
it’s probably an optical illusion. These are the same as previously shown. I’ll try to get some more pictures next week for you.
I looked again and I see that the tire is turned.. Thanks!

antman92

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

cant wait, any new time frame?

Sponsored

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like to see more photos of a proper 2 door with these. Is that doable?

scojosmac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 / bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How long would these take to put on and off. I would prefer not to offroad with these on

antman92

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How long would these take to put on and off. I would prefer not to offroad with these on
roughly 45 minutes if youre not mechanically inclined like myself.

antman92

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs