Sponsored

New Product Release: IAG Full Length EZ-Step Add-On for 2dr & 4dr *INTRODUCTORY PRICE*

Stangcrazy66

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SHO, 2001 Cobra, 2021 bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got my email, the 2 door steps are available finally. Already ordered mine. Thanks for the veterans discount
Sponsored

Carl Sagan

Wildtrak
First Name
Brando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco WIldtrak HOSS 3.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When will the 4 door running boards be available? I'm ready! Thank you.

emoty-c

Big Bend
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco?
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is it safe to assume these could be swapped sides so the wider portion of the step is at the front of the vehicle? Seems a better setup to protect the sides from rocks thrown from the front tires.
I live in the southeast- the wider flare in the rear is to keep you from pinching a tree on tight trails . This is a common way to build sliders here. I don’t know if it is relevant where you live but I’ll be mounting mine w wide area to the rear.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone have some reviews on these? Looking to move my Rock Slide Engineering steps to wife's WT. I'm putting the OEM sliders back on the BL and looking to add these or the IAG individual steps....

Carl Sagan

Wildtrak
First Name
Brando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone have some reviews on these? Looking to move my Rock Slide Engineering steps to wife's WT. I'm putting the OEM sliders back on the BL and looking to add these or the IAG individual steps....
They are excellent. I have had them on for 4 months and they look great and work as they should. Easy to install as well. I get compliments all of the time on how they look.

Sponsored

KingCakeKid

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Question for anyone with these IAG running boards, do you also have mud flaps or are the running boards enough protection from the front wheels kicking up rocks? I plan to install them with the wider flare out on the rear seats for the kids.

Carl Sagan

Wildtrak
First Name
Brando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Question for anyone with these IAG running boards, do you also have mud flaps or are the running boards enough protection from the front wheels kicking up rocks? I plan to install them with the wider flare out on the rear seats for the kids.
Most of the rocks hit the under side of the running boards. Never had one go through the holes yet, but that is always a possibility .No mudflaps on mine.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had mine on for a few months now. No rock chips. Running stock BFG 33’s on Badlands.
Sponsored