Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@IAG Performance, I may have missed it, but do these struts lift the hood to OEM height, or do they extend higher than the stock prop rod?
These go approximately 7" higher than the oem hood prop.

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully we get some good news on deliveries soon. Think of it this way, you can stock up on new parts in your garage while you wait instead of paying a car payment. :)
We have a 30 day return policy from the delivery date.
That is awfully short unless the Bronco is in your driveway already. It would be foolish to buy these in advance of getting the Bronco. At the rate I'm going, Ford will do the refresh before I get a Bronco and who knows if these will fit then.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

WhatsThisDo

Big Bend
First Name
J.C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Are the mil/first responders codes not eligible for these and the soft top assist system?

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

nice, though I'm gonna just stick with the ones for the soft top, can't wait to install those. I don't plan to open the hood all that often, so the rod will do just fine.

But an other product you can maybe look into would be solid hinged and spring loaded "oh shit" handles. I currently have the Bartact paracord ones installed, but am not a fan of the looks, like some knitting project. Plus they flop around all the time in the corner of my eyes.

A handle that is mounted on the same screws but is made of solid black plastic, hinged with an internal spring, so when not in use the flip op and out of the way (like in many cars now) would be something I'd order immediately, get rid of the little rope swings I have now. Just an idea... :)

Should not interfere with the airbags, as they deploy down.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are the mil/first responders codes not eligible for these and the soft top assist system?
Congratulations on taking delivery of your Bronco!
Because of the other promotion we are running on the Top assist system, it isn't eligible for any additional discounts or promotions. The Hood struts however are. Please reach out to [email protected] and we can extend the 10% military discount. I hope that helps!

WhatsThisDo

Big Bend
First Name
J.C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congratulations on taking delivery of your Bronco!
Because of the other promotion we are running on the Top assist system, it isn't eligible for any additional discounts or promotions. The Hood struts however are. Please reach out to [email protected] and we can extend the 10% military discount. I hope that helps!
Thank you! Also, not too concerned about it! Just figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. Order placed! Can't wait for them to come in.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco New Product Release: IAG EZ-Lift Hood Struts - Available in Black Steel or Silver Stainless Steel F78AB15B-929C-4C35-BF49-DE4B8AAB4B9F

Okay no seriously where do I buy

Sponsored

HarderCorer

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's funny but I would never consider buying these just so I don't have to use an old fashioned stick to hold up the hood. That said, I would feel very guilty if I wanted to sell a vehicle for 50k+ and not have this standard... Honestly Ford should be buying these in bulk, not us.

Bacon is Life

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX+Sas, 992 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We're currently running a promotion on our other product- the EZ-Lift Soft Top Assist System. When you purchase that product we will include a free roll bar painter protection kit ($25 value.)
Is there are promo code for this or when I order the EZ-lift you'll automatically include?

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That install video is probably needed to make the final call for me, I may get impatient and grab one of the other options.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's funny but I would never consider buying these just so I don't have to use an old fashioned stick to hold up the hood. That said, I would feel very guilty if I wanted to sell a vehicle for 50k+ and not have this standard... Honestly Ford should be buying these in bulk, not us.
Well, you say that, but…

…I added hood struts to my Focus ST and never looked back. I did a LOT of mods to the ST and was under the hood all the time. The first time you have to open the hood to add windshield washer fluid you’ll appreciate the hood struts.

Hood strut adder was the first mod I did to my Bronco.
Sponsored