First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have you heard anything back from them? As mine rattles as well. But I usually have my volume between 15 and 20. It's strange though, because it's only the right one that rattles.. for now lol.
I did and was told they would try to replicate it but after that I heard nothing. Sub placement for me isn't the issue as I removed the factory one and hung mine on the tailgate.

I was able to quiet the rattle by wrapping the struts in sound deadening mat. It's still there just lower and somewhat less annoying.

I love the lifts just wish they were quiet. the hood ones don't make noise or maybe I just can't hear it :)

TowBoater

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I did and was told they would try to replicate it but after that I heard nothing. Sub placement for me isn't the issue as I removed the factory one and hung mine on the tailgate.

I was able to quiet the rattle by wrapping the struts in sound deadening mat. It's still there just lower and somewhat less annoying.

I love the lifts just wish they were quiet. the hood ones don't make noise or maybe I just can't hear it :)
!! How did you hang your sub on the tailgate! I must know lol does it make a difference?

JFelty

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
!! How did you hang your sub on the tailgate! I must know lol does it make a difference?
There are a few pre-made option but I made my own sealed box. It's a 10' Kicker Comp-R run by a Kicker Key 500.1 amp. It hangs on two aluminum cleats that fit into the vents on the bottom of the tail gate and a few metal inserts hold the top in place.

20221117_195657.jpg

Sponsored

TowBoater

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There are a few pre-made option but I made my own sealed box. It's a 10' Kicker Comp-R run by a Kicker Key 500.1 amp. It hangs on two aluminum cleats that fit into the vents on the bottom of the tail gate and a few metal inserts hold the top in place.

20221117_195657.jpg
That looks amazing. I'm definitely going to have to do that. Esp if it makes a difference

JFelty

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That looks amazing. I'm definitely going to have to do that. Esp if it makes a difference
Vs the stock one it makes one hell of a difference!!!

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Vs the stock one it makes one hell of a difference!!!
I bought one of the stinger boxes, and a phoenix gold amp, I'll be disconnecting the factory sub and hooking up the new one soon. the factory B&O is pretty sad.

Back to the topic of this thread though - I also have the soft top kit and the hood struts - absolutely love them!

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey @IAG Performance I have really liked the soft top lift, I still think it was one of the best ideas that Ford should have had as stock. I thought I had seen it mentioned here by you guys back at the initial release there would be a "handle" to make opening easier with one hand. I noticed a tether that was used to open the top in the pre-release video for the dome lights. Is this something that is available?
Ford Bronco IAG EZ-Lift Soft Top Assist 1672803281283

Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey @IAG Performance I have really liked the soft top lift, I still think it was one of the best ideas that Ford should have had as stock. I thought I had seen it mentioned here by you guys back at the initial release there would be a "handle" to make opening easier with one hand. I noticed a tether that was used to open the top in the pre-release video for the dome lights. Is this something that is available?

You can open (and close) it with one hand. Flick one lever, and spring tension will raise that corner slightly. Flick the other lever and the whole thing opens up. To close, just pull down firmly from the center of the crossbar...

KhoiPhish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ok will do, thank you for getting back with me. I'll send the email right over .

I had the same issue, If i strapped the strut arm (ride side facing tailgate) to the roll bar it would stop. I emailed IAG they sent me strut replacements but i haven't had a chance to install them (its been raining non stop and im lazy)

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco IAG EZ-Lift Soft Top Assist 1672803281283
Good eye! What you are seeing here is still in the pre-production phases. Some final testing and development left to do before we announce additional details. Coming soon(ish) though!

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can open (and close) it with one hand. Flick one lever, and spring tension will raise that corner slightly. Flick the other lever and the whole thing opens up. To close, just pull down firmly from the center of the crossbar...
Only need 1 hand free to open tailgate and back. This is how I always operate the back, even if both hands are free.
Occasionally I have to close twice if one of the sides doesn't catch.

JFelty

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had the same issue, If i strapped the strut arm (ride side facing tailgate) to the roll bar it would stop. I emailed IAG they sent me strut replacements but i haven't had a chance to install them (its been raining non stop and im lazy)
I guess I will email them. My thought was to wrap the strut body with sound dampening material. It worked in the past for a few other things on different vehicles.
Sponsored