Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I work in manufacturing. Before we start building a product, we usually run Pilots and PV's (Product Validation). We verify and tweak tooling several times and build several models of the product before it's ready for actual launch. It also takes time for our suppliers to be able to supply us with the parts to build our products. In the early stages of a new product, we sometimes can wait weeks for a single part to come in before we can validate it on the assembly line. I guarantee you there are many suppliers that aren't yet ready for Bronco production (tops, suspension, driveline, etc).
Sponsored

BaseMod

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ok, seems like the absolute earliest I could get a new Bronco if B&P came out today and I made a reservation would be spring 22. Given that timeline I’ll probably wait until next spring to sort this out. Not to mention I have been spending a great deal of time over at ranger5g sniffing around. I like what I’m seeing and no 2 year wait.

wjfawb0 [hacked account]

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler JKR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
When I used to make trips to Japan and China for electronic devices, we would have engineering verification testing (EVT, can we make it work), manufacturing verification testing (MVT, can we build it), production verification testing (PVT, can we build it fast and correctly on an assembly line), and start of production (SOP, I hope everything works). And when crap doesn't work you try to fix it in software without burning down too many houses. It's unfortunate that products come out half-baked like myfordistouched or any chrysler product, but here we are.
Sponsored