Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 International Scout
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey all, noob question here. Reserved my Black Diamond Squatch in March of last year and ordered on 7/12/21. Like most people, I still haven't received any emails, updates, etc. However, when I go on the Ford.com site, it still shows "ordering with dealer" (see screen grab). Is this "normal"? I'm also seeing the build week spreadsheets showing Bronco's that were ordered the same time or later with similar options getting either a production date or they've been shipped out. Am I missing something?
Ford Bronco Confusion... Capture.JPG
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all, noob question here. Reserved my Black Diamond Squatch in March of last year and ordered on 7/12/21. Like most people, I still haven't received any emails, updates, etc. However, when I go on the Ford.com site, it still shows "ordering with dealer" (see screen grab). Is this "normal"? I'm also seeing the build week spreadsheets showing Bronco's that were ordered the same time or later with similar options getting either a production date or they've been shipped out. Am I missing something?
Ford Bronco Confusion... Capture.JPG
Reservation Date, Dealer allocation, part constraints.

Reactions: abe

technerd

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

DSRTR8D

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a 2-dr BD, Sas, 2.3, auto, roof rack, and mod. bumper in CO…. I ordered with my dealer in Oct. ‘21 and received it in Apr. ‘22.

I was told it could be a year or longer, especially because it was a 2-dr. (though I believed that aspect would work in my favor, but whatever). I only received the initial order confirmation email, then nothing since…

I think it’s mostly luck, quite honestly…. You literally can’t draw a similarity or common denominator when you aggregate ALL of the delivery stories of the past year or so, meaning there’s no particular build that’ll yield a quicker delivery.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah it's normal.

Ford would save a lot of heartache if they did two things.
1 - changed the text to read ORDERED at Dealer instead of Ordering.
2 - had the computer generated picture match your ordered color. (maybe they fixed that, but for a long time my Red Bronco had a picture of a Black one.)

Sponsored

bronconagurski

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 corvette and 2022 Maverick Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I get the same thing when I go to my account for my 2/15/21 Wildtrak order.

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would not trust the normal link on the Ford site especially for people that reserved their Bronco. The backdoor link on mine shows mine is scheduled for production and I received an email from Ford with my VIN and production week while the normal Ford site still shows "ordering with dealer"

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As others have indicated, it is normal to not receive any emails/updates and for the splash screen on your account to indicate "ordering with dealer". Also, do not conflate the idea that there is one giant line and we are all waiting respectively. You are only in line at your dealer. Seeing similar builds getting produced and shipped that have ordered at the same or later has no correlation when yours will get built.

The biggest constraint continues to be allocations. If your dealer doesn't have sufficient allocation to meet their order volume, then customers will wait.

HighlightReel

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Bronco reserved 10/2020, ordered 1/22/21)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just want to thank the peeps for this updated link info. I ordered 10/2020 and then my date on the site is 1/22/21 and I've been checking that site multiple times a day for months only to see "ORDERING WITH DEALER" and sighing each time like a little kid. At least this new link gives me a bit more confidence with the process that things were entered correctly.

OP
OP
tjen

tjen

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 International Scout
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for all the replies. When I click on the link, it takes me to Ford's site where I sign in then it gives me this message:

Ford Bronco Confusion... sdf.JPG

Sponsored

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I reserved on 9/16/20 and ordered each time the banks were opened for a Black Diamond. I stayed at ordering with dealer from then until 5/13/22 when I was finally moved to "In Production". I have an estimated delivery of 6/26 to 7/2 this year.

This is just how it is, though you may move a long a little faster because it looks like you're a 4D, and I can't tell what top from these pics. But don't freak out about the ordering with dealer it maybe there sometime before you see any movement.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If you went into the dealership and had them put the order in rather than submitting it online then yes. Early reservation holders (week 1) still have not been scheduled so based on your 107XXXXX
reservation number again not unusual if you haven't been scheduled, even with similar or same builds getting built

you can use your reservation number and the back door tracker to get more info on your order

OP
OP
tjen

tjen

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 International Scout
Your Bronco Model