William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Added the Corsa dual tip over the weekend, there's not allot of user videos posted so here's a quick listen.

At idle and cruise its just a little louder than stock but as you can tell once you dip into it you hear it! So far I'm loving it, was looking for something on the louder side and this definitely fits the bill.

Ask questions if you have them.

@lethaljake
Sponsored

the314boss

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Added the Corsa dual tip over the weekend, there's not allot of user videos posted so here's a quick listen.

At idle and cruise its just a little louder than stock but as you can tell once you dip into it you hear it! So far I'm loving it, was looking for something on the louder side and this definitely fits the bill.

@lethaljake
nice! sounds really throaty when you give it the juice - cool mod!

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks for your video! I just ordered the high clearance/turndown version. I wanted the dual tips but was too scared I'd smash them up. Is shifting by sound a little easier now that you have the exhaust on?

OP
OP
Lowcountry Bronco

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks for your video! I just ordered the high clearance/turndown version. I wanted the dual tips but was too scared I'd smash them up. Is shifting by sound a little easier now that you have the exhaust on?
If you plan on anything more than just a trail the turn down is probably a better option if you're worried about dragging the rear end. I wish that Corsa offered an option like AWE where they give you a turn down tip plus the dual tips and you can switch out as needed.

https://awe-tuning.com/products/exhaust-suite-ford-bronco

From what I've read the turn-down option is a little quieter than the dual tip but yes, shifting by sound is definitely easier and with me at least I find myself short shifting a bit because these come on pretty strong right when you hit boost. I'm still loving it though, the Heritage is such a fun truck with the manual that revving it thru the gears with the throaty rumble and crackles just adds to it for me.

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If you plan on anything more than just a trail the turn down is probably a better option if you're worried about dragging the rear end. I wish that Corsa offered an option like AWE where they give you a turn down tip plus the dual tips and you can switch out as needed.

https://awe-tuning.com/products/exhaust-suite-ford-bronco

From what I've read the turn-down option is a little quieter than the dual tip but yes, shifting by sound is definitely easier and with me at least I find myself short shifting a bit because these come on pretty strong right when you hit boost. I'm still loving it though, the Heritage is such a fun truck with the manual that revving it thru the gears with the throaty rumble and crackles just adds to it for me.
Awesome! I'm looking forward to putting it on.

Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been waiting for this, thanks!

OP
OP
Lowcountry Bronco

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Awesome! I'm looking forward to putting it on.
I emailed their customer support and they said I could just order the high clearance pipe since the front pipe is the same so I imagine the reverse is true as well and you could order the splitter and the dual tips down the road if you wanted.

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I emailed their customer support and they said I could just order the high clearance pipe since the front pipe is the same so I imagine the reverse is true as well and you could order the splitter and the dual tips down the road if you wanted.
Ohhh interesting. Thanks for reaching out! I may have to shoot them an email!

Imaginary Friend

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and a Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nice!

Very similar to the AWE Tread exhaust I have on my JL.

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

@lethaljake
You mind uploading a sound clip of you driving it? I'm curious of volume in-cabin as I roll around safari-style with rear vinyl windows removed most of the time so volume is a consideration for me...

OP
OP
Lowcountry Bronco

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

You mind uploading a sound clip of you driving it? I'm curious of volume in-cabin as I roll around safari-style with rear vinyl windows removed most of the time so volume is a consideration for me...
I'll see what I can get.
Sponsored