Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If most of us waiting with a res were to actually get a MY22 like Ford has said they intend to do, than having a bunch of these sell for above market now and in the future keeps our value up... Not that I'm looking to sell. But add in limited production for the first three years (maybe more) with the expected price increases coming each year and many of us will be "right side up" for a few years to come.

There is a great feeling knowing, because you planned ahead and waited, and along with a little luck, Bronco is a hit and in high demand, you're vehicle is maintaining it's value for many years to come. And, if life throws something at you that requires a vehicle change you're not out a bunch of money/depreciation, all while enjoying the Bronco for the time owned.

Again I'm not looking to sell, I hope this is my last car I ever have to buy and I drive it for many, many years to come; 25 plus years. But not having it depreciate like a rock will be a nice change from cars that lose 40%-50% or more by the time they are paid off.

That and the time spent with family or friends and the like in a capable vehicle out in nature is... Priceless!
Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've been in that dealer before (work and shopping) and they always have a few highly tuned (Roush and the like) aftermarket Mustangs and F150s and etc with additional markups in addition to what the tuner normally charges and in the same ball park as the Bronco above.

High end homes dominate the area in both directions along the coast for 30 plus miles. And, nearby track homes that are over 60 years old (inland of dealer and coastal homes) that were less than $50k when I was a kid are over a million $$$. 60 plus years old track homes!

Location, Location, location.

So, that kind of scratch is just that for those people, chicken scratch. For them, it's a choice of an overly priced ADM Bronco (ready for pick up at local dealer) or a Land Rover Disco and none of their friends can get a Bronco, but plenty already have a Disco; or almost any other high end lux SUV, i.e. G-Wagon or other the other Europeans, Jags to Alfas and American Caddies too. But hardly no one has a Bronco yet... AND THEY LOOK COOL TOO.

And very customizable!
Definitely location in some areas is costing increasing cash. For me location is I don't want to be around those type of people much, lol. Generally they are just not my kind of people.

It's unfortunately so many big spenders have taken over the Bronco scene so far, hopefully Ford will eventually start churning out Broncos, and then what the big spenders do or don't do, will not impact everyone else.

the paws

Outer Banks
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Live and let live. If he/sheā€™s has the cash, thatā€™s their choice. If he/she has $20 mil in 20% mutual funds (there are many), thatā€™s 4 mil a year gain. So, $30k is only 0.75% of their annual income. Chump change. With millions not wanting to and donā€™t work, it makes you wonder where all the money is coming from.

OP
OP
Jon_chimpo

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oddly enough, I charge a $14 distribution fee to get the word out for your work...
This would lead to inorganic growth that would result in increased bandwidth to my dedicated server room for photo storage. There is an $85 flat fee for that.

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This whole rollout is screwed up. Dealers get customer orders to sell while reservation holders get the shaft. They should be offering them to reservation holders that are waiting instead of selling them for 20k over, but I guess that doesnt make good business sense. People will remember what happened.

Mainerunr

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This would lead to inorganic growth that would result in increased bandwidth to my dedicated server room for photo storage. There is an $85 flat fee for that.
Except that we share by showing them the picture that you posted in this very thread which you voluntarily put on a quasi-public forum. My attempts to help you begin your influencing career by becoming B6G famous will potentially allow you to become "Youtube Famous" or "IG Famous" and once those happen, additional clauses kick in which require you to pay additional fees of $5 per follower on either platform (yes, if they follow on both, I double-dip). If you decide not to pursue either route, there is a termination fee of $170.

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been in that dealer before (work and shopping) and they always have a few highly tuned (Roush and the like) aftermarket Mustangs and F150s and etc with additional markups in addition to what the tuner normally charges and in the same ball park as the Bronco above.

High end homes dominate the area in both directions along the coast for 30 plus miles. And, nearby track homes that are over 60 years old (inland of dealer and coastal homes) that were less than $50k when I was a kid are over a million $$$. 60 plus years old track homes!

Location, Location, location.

So, that kind of scratch is just that for those people, chicken scratch. For them, it's a choice of an overly priced ADM Bronco (ready for pick up at local dealer) or a Land Rover Disco and none of their friends can get a Bronco, but plenty already have a Disco; or almost any other high end lux SUV, i.e. G-Wagon or other the other Europeans, Jags to Alfas and American Caddies too. But hardly no one has a Bronco yet... AND THEY LOOK COOL TOO.

And very customizable!
This. Nothing more than this.

Sponsored

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Live and let live. If he/sheā€™s has the cash, thatā€™s their choice. If he/she has $20 mil in 20% mutual funds (there are many), thatā€™s 4 mil a year gain. So, $30k is only 0.75% of their annual income. Chump change. With millions not wanting to and donā€™t work, it makes you wonder where all the money is coming from.
few things in the world are like southern CA/LA area money my friend. It comes from every spectrum of every high paying job in the area, Hollywood, inventors, UCLA doctors, professional athletes, high profile company execs etcā€¦.HB is no joke either. Like the other guy said, people will come from up and down the coast to get their hands on a hard to find bronco and like you said, 100K is chump change to them. Ive worked many years personal security for high net worth clients and it would blow your mind how little spending Money concerns these people. Itā€™s merely a drop in the bucket for them.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@BlueBronco beat me to it. Your cousin is a redditor.
Looks like that is the norm for that dealer and also why they have Bronco inventory to sell.
Reddit lol, couldnā€™t name a more trash site with basement dwelling mods if you tried!

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was poking around on Carvana for fun yesterday and it seems like the Base model is the one marked up to bring in the the highest premium on their website. There are a couple listed in the low 50's but most are 55k-59k. Can't get my head around that one.
It's called greed plain and simple.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Whatā€™s wrong with track homes? I would love to live in a track home!

Ford Bronco Cousin shared a photo - 30kADM 16991623-752F-4114-83AA-B074DC436783
Sponsored