Threads
Reaction score
Website
elev8offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend / Bronco Raptor on order
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
UPDATE: We have received several messages about selling the front/rear separately. We have that ability now, it's just not on the site that way. Feel free to reach out to us if you want them separately. We will respond to those emails shortly as well. But look for that ability on the site very soon! Thanks again for everyone's support!
Sponsored

Lake Tahoe Traveler

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2dr BL SASQ, & 1975 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are new here to this forum but hope to be posting much more soon.

We have released our crash bar delete covers for those interested. For anyone who has removed their OEM crash bars to clear a larger tire, these cover the unsightly holes in the frame from doing so. Helps keep dirt and debris out of them and simply cleans up that area to look OEM-like.

Can clear up to a 37" tire. These hug tightly to the frame and we eek'd out every bit of tire clearance we could. Hardware can be added separately. If you removed your OEM crash bars and still have your hardware, simply re-use it. If you do not have it, then you'll need to add it. If you have a package that came from the factory with the crash bars removed (ie. Sasquatch) then you will need to add the hardware as well. Many more suspension related products on the way!!

https://elev8offroad.com/products/elev8-bronco-crash-bar-delete-end-caps?variant=40206221508698

FREE SHIPPING!
DISCOUNT CODE FOR BRONCO6G FORUM MEMBERS!... bronco6g714e

front crash bar uncovered.jpg

front crash bar with cover.jpg

rear crash bar uncovered.jpg

rear crash bar with cover.jpg

Awesome product ....
regrettably I use one of the bolts to stabilized my mud flap...

HOWEVER....WHAT WE REALLY NEED IS A PROTECTIVE COVER FOR THE REAR SHOCK THAT MOUNT TO THE ORIGINAL HOLES AND BOLTS... PEOPLE MAKE THEM BUT THEY ARE PRICED RATHER HIGH!!!
A MODERATELY PRICED SET WOULD BE GREAT!!!!😁
THAT WOULD BE A ANOTHER GREAT PRODUCT FOR YOUR COMPANY!!!

Ford Bronco Crash bar delete covers now available from ELev8 Off Road Screen Shot 2022-12-10 at 1.50.52 PM
Ford Bronco Crash bar delete covers now available from ELev8 Off Road Screen Shot 2022-12-10 at 1.52.22 PM

THANKS
-TAHOTRVLR

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow... Gonna order a set eventually just because I read through this thread and really appreciate whoever is manning (or womanning) the account, providing great customer service and interactions.

a-plus-simpsons.gif

BRAVO!!!

OP
OP
ELev8

ELev8

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Website
elev8offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Awesome product ....

HOWEVER....WHAT WE REALLY NEED IS A PROTECTIVE COVER FOR THE REAR SHOCK THAT MOUNT TO THE ORIGINAL HOLES AND BOLTS... PEOPLE MAKE THEM BUT THEY ARE PRICED RATHER HIGH!!!

Ford Bronco Crash bar delete covers now available from ELev8 Off Road a-plus-simpsons
Ford Bronco Crash bar delete covers now available from ELev8 Off Road a-plus-simpsons

THANKS
-TAHOTRVLR
We will look into that. We are getting close to releasing a lower arm frame mount support. So picture something like what you posted but for the lower arm at the frame. We've seen them take some hits. But we will look into this type of product as well.

OP
OP
ELev8

ELev8

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Website
elev8offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wow... Gonna order a set eventually just because I read through this thread and really appreciate whoever is manning (or womanning) the account, providing great customer service and interactions.

BRAVO!!!
Lol, thank you. We are new to this forum and semi new to this market, but certainly not new to suspension or business. We know customer service can make the difference. So we will always strive for that to be top priority. As a business grows it can be more and more challenging, but we are always up for the task. Thanks again

Sponsored

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Awesome product ....

Screen Shot 2022-12-10 at 1.50.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-12-10 at 1.52.22 PM.png

THANKS
-TAHOTRVLR
Although super nice, nextventure doesn’t use the shock bolt, only the two smaller bolts to hold it on. BroncBuster has a sturdier option (IMO) that actually uses the shock bolt and one bolt. Hit something hard, the small bolt will break and you won’t lose your skid. And they are cheaper too ($209).

https://broncbustertx.com/products/bronc-shock-skid

Ford Bronco Crash bar delete covers now available from ELev8 Off Road 4D59EB23-A9A7-45ED-A698-CCB683C5FEFA

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Cleans it up yes,but I havetires on my vehicle at all times and never see my crash bar delete.

OP
OP
ELev8

ELev8

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Website
elev8offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Cleans it up yes,but I havetires on my vehicle at all times and never see my crash bar delete.
The opening in the frame from removing the crash bar extension is pretty visible in the wheelwell with the wheels/tires on. But it doesn’t bother everyone. But many do hate to see that unfinished look right there 🤷🏼‍♂️

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered my set today. Sent you a reply email from my order confirmation. I have been looking at something similar from another manufacturer but hadn't pulled the trigger yet. They had a place on the cap to mount an led. I don't need that. Glad I waited. Can't wait to get them and also see what's next to come. Thanks

OP
OP
ELev8

ELev8

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Website
elev8offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ordered my set today. Sent you a reply email from my order confirmation. I have been looking at something similar from another manufacturer but hadn't pulled the trigger yet. They had a place on the cap to mount an led. I don't need that. Glad I waited. Can't wait to get them and also see what's next to come. Thanks
We appreciate your business and we are glad you waited as well. Yes, we noticed that from the other company as well. Also they only have a cover for the front crash bar and not the rear of the front tire and it's more of an LED mount thing like you said. And we extracted more tire clearance out of these for those that need that. These have went through several renditions before releasing the final. We have had these in the works for 6 months now. Watch for our other products hitting soon. One of those is going to powder today 😎. Follow us on Instagram for updates as well. (y) Thanks again!

Sponsored

Bronco4Joe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 4x4 Southern Comfort
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Absolutely! Bolts are only offered for those that don't have them from removing their crash bars. And shipping is free! Not sure why someone thought it was plus shipping.
[/QUote
$30 for 8 bolts and washers is ridiculas
Absolutely! Bolts are only offered for those that don't have them from removing their crash bars. And shipping is free! Not sure why someone thought it was plus shipping.
$30 For 8 bolts is ridiculous

OP
OP
ELev8

ELev8

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Website
elev8offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

splytsecond

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@ELev8 tried to order today - looks to be sold out now? any ETA on when they may be back?

splytsecond

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
just kidding must've been a glitch - got them ordered up!

OP
OP
ELev8

ELev8

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Website
elev8offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
just kidding must've been a glitch - got them ordered up!
Good deal. We appreciate your order. Most all orders have shipped that were placed last week. We have sold way more of these than we anticipated so we ran into some delays on getting more made, but we've got them made and powdered and any remaining orders will ship Monday, including yours. Definitely post them up when you get them installed. Thanks again for your business!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.