First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My build has 4 of the listed constraints, plus a massive allocation issue from my chosen dealer. Hello 2023!

Guess I'll see if the Rubi keeps growing on me, I'll still buy the Bronco for now but at some point this train ride has to end.

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WILDTRAK
BADLANDS ✅
2-door
Hardtop ✅
2.7 motor ✅
Sasquatch Package ✅
Lux Package ✅
Modular Bumper ✅
Tow Package

FUCK

TS0323

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walking
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'll be ordering a 2023 and I want a base 2 door and modular bumper, so looks like I'll have 3 out of 8.

I wish we knew how bad the constraints are - I could do without the modular bumper if it's REALLY limited, but I have a feeling that the 2 door and hard top are bigger constraints anyway.

Sponsored

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
6 of 8 for me, might need to get a damn Wrangler if this crap continues!!!!!

MudMonsterRacin

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ordered a black diamond 4 door non sas mid package on Feb 28th this year. 2.7 and Mic top are the only thing mine has in that list. I was at the dealer Monday for some service and the salesman told my my Bronco is 1 of 4 or 5 they have that haven't got a build date yet. Its a small dealership, but they're slowly getting broncos in. If I get pushed to 2023, I'm adding tow package back on it.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WILDTRAK
BADLANDS ✅
2-door
Hardtop ✅
2.7 motor ✅
Sasquatch Package ✅
Lux Package ✅
Modular Bumper ✅
Tow Package

FUCK
If ya'll hadn't ordered the best combination it wouldn't be a problem.

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If ya'll hadn't ordered the best combination it wouldn't be a problem.
Ha! I doubt myself every single time I see another Bronco on the road. Some day my time will come. I want to change but I also don't want to change. 1st world probs.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ha! I doubt myself every single time I see another Bronco on the road. Some day my time will come. I want to change but I also don't want to change. 1st world probs.
I’m not going to change either.

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

RobPS

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, MB E350 Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm in the same boat. But, I've since thrown in the towel. Hopefully, someone will like the 2 door I ordered. I won't be picking it up, if it ever shows up at the dealership.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If wife order gets kicked to 23 I’m placing the same exact order at 4 to 6 dealers, Ford created the game so I’m playing it the way I’m forced. She ordered 21, converted to 22 and probably 23 (no reservation). Used day one res for raptor and still have nothing on it as well. F’it.
Same

LuckyNotAccurate

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tried the chat today (specifically asked for 'Balanced or Clean' with my codes) and got this response. Anyone else run into this? I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt but I remain suspicious...

I appreciate you reaching out. Our tracking website, Vehicle Visibility, is currently undergoing enhancements in order to bring our customers a better experience. I see that this is being reported to our web team, and they are performing maintenance to address this; At this moment, we do not have an estimated time for when it will be resolved. I recommend checking back in periodically to see if the issue has been resolved. We here in the Customer Relationship Center can be reached by phone at 1-800-392-3673, or you can chat with us during our operating hours, 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. EST (Monday-Friday); 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. EST (Saturday-Sunday). Are there any other questions I can answer for you?

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Tried the chat today (specifically asked for 'Balanced or Clean' with my codes) and got this response. Anyone else run into this? I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt but I remain suspicious...

I appreciate you reaching out. Our tracking website, Vehicle Visibility, is currently undergoing enhancements in order to bring our customers a better experience. I see that this is being reported to our web team, and they are performing maintenance to address this; At this moment, we do not have an estimated time for when it will be resolved. I recommend checking back in periodically to see if the issue has been resolved. We here in the Customer Relationship Center can be reached by phone at 1-800-392-3673, or you can chat with us during our operating hours, 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. EST (Monday-Friday); 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. EST (Saturday-Sunday). Are there any other questions I can answer for you?
Translation...keep waiting, stop bugging us.
Sponsored