Sponsored

Current Order Confirmation and Delivery?

CowboyKid

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got in line with the $100 in September 2021. Dealer says he placed my order for 4-dr MY22 Black Diamond/2.7/MIC top/MidPkg/tow November 1-ish. Communication with the salesman is very frustrating - he knows nothing, always has to get his manager’s attention to find out what is going on with my order and answer any questions, days/weeks go by without substantive response. How long (weeks?) do I have to wait for FMC to confirm the order and send me a VIN? What kind of delivery date (month) am I looking at? (Guessing autumn 2022 at this point…but really have no idea.) Anyone have clues on the current thinking on these subjects?
Sponsored

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got in line with the $100 in September 2021. Dealer says he placed my order for 4-dr MY22 Black Diamond/2.7/MIC top/MidPkg/tow November 1-ish. Communication with the salesman is very frustrating - he knows nothing, always has to get his manager’s attention to find out what is going on with my order and answer any questions, days/weeks go by without substantive response. How long (weeks?) do I have to wait for FMC to confirm the order and send me a VIN? What kind of delivery date (month) am I looking at? (Guessing autumn 2022 at this point…but really have no idea.) Anyone have clues on the current thinking on these subjects?
Ha! I'm an early day two reservation holder and have no build date, VIN, delivery date, etc. It depends on the dealer and their allocation among other factors. Many of us will have little sympathy since we have been waiting over a year. Best of luck to you... and please wish all of us who have been waiting so long the same.

OP
OP
CowboyKid

CowboyKid

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ha! I'm an early day two reservation holder and have no build date, VIN, delivery date, etc. It depends on the dealer and their allocation among other factors. Many of us will have little sympathy since we have been waiting over a year. Best of luck to you... and please wish all of us who have been waiting so long the same.
I do! Not seeking sympathy. Just information. Good luck to you, too.

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Have you converted your order to a 2022? If not it won’t get scheduled.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do! Not seeking sympathy. Just information. Good luck to you, too.
Talk directly with the GM if your rep is not giving good info. Do your homework, be nice to them and if they still aren’t of any help, switch dealerships.

Sponsored

CoachTee

Wildtrak
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You are going to learn more stalking here on the forums than you will ever probably hear/learn from your dealer. Make sure you have a ford.com log in - make sure to have your reservation/order connected to that login. I constantly check on my order through https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=ENTER YOUR RESERVATION NUMBER
If the dealer placed your order, Ford should send you a confirmation. Check your spam folder.

Other than that - we try and "STAY PUMPED" together while waiting for our build to be scheduled and a VIN received.

......Still waiting.

Gasmcookie

Wildtrak
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lol, bud you're going to be waiting a long time probably. Pull up a chair.

You're DORA order confirmation comes from the dealer. You won't get a build date or VIN probably any time soon, and your dealer really doesn't have any control over that. And depending on what your ordering, ford may not have the parts to build it- so it won't get scheduled. Best of luck though.

OP
OP
CowboyKid

CowboyKid

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I should have ordered black so they can put my coffin in the back when kids go to pick it up. Then again, they didn’t make it flat so I might slide out. One more thing they didn’t think through…

CoachTee

Wildtrak
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I should have ordered black so they can put my coffin in the back when kids go to pick it up. Then again, they didn’t make it flat so I might slide out. One more thing they didn’t think through…
I asked Levin on one of his Instagram posts if I could WILL my reservation and price guarantee to my sons because of their 2022 allocation formula. :ROFLMAO: NO response...apparently the dude has literally no sense of humor or reasonable response.

Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Want to speed it up? Switch to a soft top. Those seem to get built much quicker than the MIC's.

EJC

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
Probably looking to get yours in 2023 with how slow Ford is building these broncos. There’s still first week reservation holders from July 2020 like myself that haven’t even got a production date yet.

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Probably looking to get yours in 2023 with how slow Ford is building these broncos. There’s still first week reservation holders from July 2020 like myself that haven’t even got a production date yet.
Yep....here's how I'll look when I finally get an build email sometime in 2028

Ford Bronco Current Order Confirmation and Delivery? 1n2ol9

grittdog

Outer Banks
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You are going to learn more stalking here on the forums than you will ever probably hear/learn from your dealer. Make sure you have a ford.com log in - make sure to have your reservation/order connected to that login. I constantly check on my order through https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=ENTER YOUR RESERVATION NUMBER
If the dealer placed your order, Ford should send you a confirmation. Check your spam folder.

Other than that - we try and "STAY PUMPED" together while waiting for our build to be scheduled and a VIN received.

......Still waiting.
Do you know how to link my dealer order to myford profile.

CoachTee

Wildtrak
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you know how to link my dealer order to myford profile.
I did my initial reservation online, so it was automatic. I know once you have a VIN you can through the dashboard....but I am betting if you have your order number, you can call Ford Marketing and they can probably tie it to your Ford log in. They are SUPER NICE and helpful.

I got right through today - was only on hold 10 minutes. The girl said they hired a bunch more people to help with all the Bronco calls so you shouldn't have a problem getting a human being. Today, the girl had to have pulled my order up through caller ID or something because she had me verify my identity that she already had in front of her - FREAKY!

Have your Sales Preview sheet or something handy and they should be able to do it. Make sure to call during normal business hours. Both times I called about 1pm est and got right through. 800-334-4375
Sponsored