First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Chevy Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anybody have info or a link to info about expected order to delivery times currently? I know there's a lot of variance (trim, configuration, etc.) in how Ford is fulfilling orders. I'm looking at ordering a 2 door black diamond and I've had two different salesmen give me two wildly different estimates. One said as soon as 4-5 months and the other said all orders are two years out.

Any body have better info?

Thx.
Sponsored

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You Want to be believe the first, but the second is probably closer to right.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They could both be right, depending on the allocations and number of people with similar builds at each particular dealer.

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Years. For reals.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anybody have info or a link to info about expected order to delivery times currently? I know there's a lot of variance (trim, configuration, etc.) in how Ford is fulfilling orders. I'm looking at ordering a 2 door black diamond and I've had two different salesmen give me two wildly different estimates. One said as soon as 4-5 months and the other said all orders are two years out.

Any body have better info?

Thx.

I put in my order the day the MY22 order bank opened up with my dealer. He said I'd get the car in 6 months. I told him I'd get it in a year if I was lucky. He assured me production would be ramping up significantly ...

... I wholeheartedly do not believe him...

...do with that information as you please...

Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Depends on configuration and dealers allocation. However probably 2 years out

CowboyKid

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is that 2 years a wild guess, or is it based on actual known volume of orders and rates of production?

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All of the reservations similar to your build will be built first. Orders before yours may be pushed out further if they have a “deadly sin”. Hardtop, lux pack, towing pack, sasquatch, v6 engine etc.

if you want it fast get a 4 door 4 cyl. Plain Jane.

right now Ford’s capacity is less than half a day what it should be. Order right maybe 6 mos. 2 years if you have anything bad on your order - 2 door is already going to whack you.

Mays9185

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just order my 2022 big bend,lux,tow,hard top. Sure mine will be a yr out dealer said it would before that. I do not believe him at all got my order confirmation and now wait and see.

Sponsored

Dover

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All of the reservations similar to your build will be built first. Orders before yours may be pushed out further if they have a “deadly sin”. Hardtop, lux pack, towing pack, sasquatch, v6 engine etc.

if you want it fast get a 4 door 4 cyl. Plain Jane.
How are reservations taken into consideration these days? I hit all of your deadly sins above, and am currently in the process of moving my reservation to a high allocation dealer that will deal at MSRP (vs the low allocation dealer going $6K above MSRP).

Just getting a feel for what a reservation actually means these days..

Mays9185

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How are reservations taken into consideration these days? I hit all of your deadly sins above, and am currently in the process of moving my reservation to a high allocation dealer that will deal at MSRP (vs the low allocation dealer going $6K above MSRP).

My dealer is small and selling as msrp only.

Dover

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer is small and selling as msrp only.
Unfortunately my original dealer is in Hawaii and was shady enough that they wouldn't agree to a purchase agreement. Eventually I got a "our current MSRP mark up its $5995 right now but that may go up before your bronco gets here". They wanted me to place my order, then we can negotiate on price once it arrived.

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have a lot of reading to do here in the orders section. Reservation date is your spot in line. Ford will choose builds from the line provided their dealer has allocations available and they have all the parts to make them. If you’re a new res and have all the items that are creating issues you’re going to wait a long long time. You should plan for a ‘23 delivery or consider changing your order.

Dover

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You have a lot of reading to do here in the orders section. Reservation date is your spot in line. Ford will choose builds from the line provided their dealer has allocations available and they have all the parts to make them. If you’re a new res and have all the items that are creating issues you’re going to wait a long long time. You should plan for a ‘23 delivery or consider changing your order.
Appreciate it. I've read a ton but wasn't sure I've cracked the code in my own understanding of how it actually works. Seems like you're throwing dice at a table rather than a true process from what I gathered. I'm in no rush either way.
Sponsored