Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have searched on here but have not been able to find it, is there a spreadsheet for delivery times one’s broncos are built?
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Throughout the past 2 years people who had the same built week would start a thread and create a Google spreadsheet to track this stuff. If you search "Build Week Spreadsheet" you should see a bunch of threads pop up.

But those threads weren't super useful. All of the information was self-reported, and therefore very inaccurate. Usually when people took delivery of their Bronco they would (understandably) lose all interest in updating the spreadsheet, so the data is extremely flawed. You of course are welcome to go through those spreadsheets, but I wouldn't bother.

Ford's standard shipping time is 6-8 weeks, but it can very widely. If you want to know how long it will take for your Bronco to arrive your best option is asking your dealer. Assuming they actually pay attention to shipping times (many dealer probably don't) they should have a much better idea of what is a "normal" for them.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was in my garage seven days after it was built. Michigan to Maryland by Truck hauler. Extremely fortunate. Good luck.
Sponsored