Sponsored

Custom vanity license plate for your Bronco?

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's an oddball number last on the list.........and from 7/15 as well
Yes it is. There were hundreds of submissions that were incomplete or too little or too few numbers to include. I had to eliminate those in excel.
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm #490. Got my confirmation email at 7:41 PST after refreshing the site every 10 seconds after the launch videos at 5pm.

God damn. Can't believe I'm that far down the list.
So 10:41 EST. My email was 10:49 EST, and I am #544. Sounds about right. In those 480 seconds between us, a forum member made a reservation every 9 seconds.

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I appreciate the new list by reservation numbers. I looked at the tracking list a while back and couldn’t find any correlations.
After looking at this list, I still find no correlation. As others have noted, there are Reservation dates That are mixed up and don’t run in order, location and trim also share no correlation. I did notice a majority of the reservations placed in August are at the bottom of the reservation number list.
That all said, I’d imagine they are going to build in batches of similarly spec’d vehicles. Then, those builds will sit until enough vehicles heading to the same delivery location are available to fill a tow truck. This will be done to cut down on freight costs. No point in sending the transport all over the nation just to deliver cars in the order they were reserved. My guess is that Major cities/dealers will get orders delivered quicker than small/remote dealers with fewer reservations.
I wish those of us who live in the Detroit area could just pick them up from the MAP when ready!

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hate to burst everyone’s bubble, but..... the reservation numbers are not sequential. If you look at the date the reservation was made you will see 7/14 in the middle of 7/14. The numbers literally mean nothin to us other than we place a reservation. It will be an internal coding system for Ford.
I wouldn’t say it’s useless though...for the most part, as the reservation number goes higher and higher, the date of reservation gets later and later. That confirms that the number size is related and proportional to reservation date.

The real limitation here is translating this list to ALL reservations, not just Bronco6g forum ones.

Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So 10:41 EST. My email was 10:49 EST, and I am #544. Sounds about right. In those 480 seconds between us, a forum member made a reservation every 9 seconds.
As a stat junkie, the above makes me irrationally happy.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Better yet, if every sequential number = a reservation, there were 1,582 reservations between us, or 3 reservations a second.

LemonShark

Outer Banks
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mercedes C43 AMG, 2018 Honda Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My email also arrived at 10:41est and I'm 575 on the list., and the 10:49est guy is 544.

In other words, we've learned nothing! lol

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Better yet, if every sequential number = a reservation, there were 1,582 reservations between us, or 3 reservations a second.
Oh yeah. Talk dirty to me. ?

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My email also arrived at 10:41est and I'm 575 on the list., and the 10:49est guy is 544.

The email is not the time stamp. You can call Ford Marketing and they will tell you the actual time stamp of your reservation. A lot of emailed were delayed.

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Never been called the "10:49est guy" before.

...probably has to do with trim. I heard the reservations are somewhat 'blocky' based on the trim selected. It's not 100% sequential.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Totally agree

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd say the numbers are more or less useless (to us). I reserved opening night and there are people ahead of me who reserved as late as 8/1. No rhyme or reason to that
Sponsored