Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, Ford Explorer, KTM 890 ADV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all,
I'm selling 3d-printed badges that mount on the cowl utilizing the Bronco bolts.
My idea is to help users find each other "in the wild." The username on the cowl can be searched on here to find that user's build thread, and thus what modifications have been done, or even simply follow fellow forum members.

Badges do not have to be usernames, if you'd like something else I'm happy to do so. Default passenger side badge is "Bronco6G.com." However, this can be changed along with the driver side.
Badges are printed in PETG, so they will survive the heat and UV exposure of being mounted on the cowl.

Current color options are: white, black, dark gray, clear, and I have a blue on the way that should be similar to the navy pier interior. Clear will require the words to be painted to make them visible.

Please note, these should work with cowl mounted pod lights, but message me to make sure. Every light and mount will be different. I do recommend throwing washers under the badge if the bolts will be used to hold lights or other accessories.
Each badge is limited to 17 characters. Additional characters might be possible, but font size will have to be decreased.

A set of driver and passenger side badges is $10 shipped. To order, send me a DM here.
Also, please keep in mind I work a full-time job on weekends, recently started teaching part-time during the week, and have been battling an illness for a while. Expect turn around and response times to be slower than Amazon Prime, but faster than Bronco production.

Ford Bronco Customizable Bronco Badge 20210812_181632

Ford Bronco Customizable Bronco Badge 20210812_181615

Ford Bronco Customizable Bronco Badge 20210812_181613

Ford Bronco Customizable Bronco Badge 20210812_181603

Shout out to Brian.Knight82 and GingerChikandFlik for allowing me to use their Bronco! As a 2 door order holder it might be decades before I get my own.
Sponsored

Last edited:

wedemmoez

Badlands
First Name
Moez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2007 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you printing these in ABS or PLA?

I had some PLA parts on my miata and they warped in the sun. ABS should hold up far far better

OP
OP
colintrax

colintrax

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, Ford Explorer, KTM 890 ADV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you printing these in ABS or PLA?

I had some PLA parts on my miata and they warped in the sun. ABS should hold up far far better
Im printing these in PETG, its heat and UV resistance make it a good material for this application.
PLA has its applications but unfortunately it's not suitable for car stuff as you've found out. I dont print with ABS for heath concerns and its tendency to warp even in a heated enclosure.
Sponsored