First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Truck Veteran
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I made a separate post thinking I was going to meet other owners of my build but maybe not? 0 same builds responded. Someone told me to post here so here goes....

Any Badlands Sasquatch Manuals in here??

1JulieMac

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3, Chevy Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We just got our Bronco Baby picture sent to us this morning. It got a roof rack added after this pic. It is currently on a train coming to us. Thankfully the rail strike is probably averted due to a tentative agreement being made.

bronco assembly line.jpg

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
We just got our Bronco Baby picture sent to us this morning. It got a roof rack added after this pic. It is currently on a train coming to us. Thankfully the rail strike is probably averted due to a tentative agreement being made.

Ford Bronco CYBER ORANGE Bronco Club bronco assembly line
Yay! Can't wait for you to receive it. :)

Sponsored

JSK

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 2dr Badlands Sasquatch, '19 HD FXFBS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any Badlands Sasquatch Manuals in here??
CO badlands manual sasquatch 2 door, supposedly getting built as we speak, blend date is today. Looking forward to being one of the group soon!

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ended up deciding to do a complete wrap in PPF. I didn't even know about this stuff a few weeks ago. Mostly concerned with "desert pinstripes" as we call them, brush scratches from off road trails. However, the protection from rock chips, UV, bird crap, and other things made it seem like a good idea. Only part we didn't do is the rear tailgate. It's amazing how shiny the stuff is, like a permanent wax job. In the pics it's a week old and dusty, it can't be washed for two weeks after install. Everything not covered with the PPF got ceramic coated, including the top.

Ford Bronco CYBER ORANGE Bronco Club 306600900_516362063660602_40193001092450819_n
Ford Bronco CYBER ORANGE Bronco Club 306327647_933050638086857_7428514538412181024_n

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ended up deciding to do a complete wrap in PPF. I didn't even know about this stuff a few weeks ago. Mostly concerned with "desert pinstripes" as we call them, brush scratches from off road trails. However, the protection from rock chips, UV, bird crap, and other things made it seem like a good idea. Only part we didn't do is the rear tailgate. It's amazing how shiny the stuff is, like a permanent wax job. In the pics it's a week old and dusty, it can't be washed for two weeks after install. Everything not covered with the PPF got ceramic coated, including the top.

Ford Bronco CYBER ORANGE Bronco Club 306327647_933050638086857_7428514538412181024_n
Two weeks?! You can wash PPF same day. Ceramic can be washed after a 24hr bake/hardening. Just dont take a pressure washer to it for a while. In the desert, any slip agent they used to install the PPF will evaporate out within a couple days.

You're good man.
Looks great!

Carl Sagan

Wildtrak
First Name
Brando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco WIldtrak HOSS 3.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My cyber orange Wildtrak HOSS 3.0, my buddy with his Outer banks area 51 with Icon Suspension and his buddy with his Code Orange Bronco Raptor.

bronco trio.jpeg

Sponsored

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco CYBER ORANGE Bronco Club bronco trio
Ford Bronco CYBER ORANGE Bronco Club bronco trio
Which wheels are those?

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Two weeks?! You can wash PPF same day. Ceramic can be washed after a 24hr bake/hardening. Just dont take a pressure washer to it for a while. In the desert, any slip agent they used to install the PPF will evaporate out within a couple days.

You're good man.
Looks great!

They're being conservative, I'm sure. He was concerned about too much pressure sideways to possibly slip the film. I'm sure it goes with the film mfg recommendations. All good. I take it back in a week for him to go over everything a second time to make sure it's perfect after it settles in. This is Ceramic Pro Kavaca PPF.

HotRod76

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They're being conservative, I'm sure. He was concerned about too much pressure sideways to possibly slip the film. I'm sure it goes with the film mfg recommendations. All good. I take it back in a week for him to go over everything a second time to make sure it's perfect after it settles in. This is Ceramic Pro Kavaca PPF.
I have been really thinking about going ppf. Yours looks so good!
Sponsored