First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't believe we are this close to ordering with so few CO photos having surfaced.

The only question remaining (for me) is how well I will the like the top colors relative to the CO paint. If the finalized MIC is ugly, I will have to wait for a black top, unless it is ugly too, in which case I will simply go with Charcoal paint/MIC.
Sponsored

LadyBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roller skates 🛼
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No matter if you see Yellow or if you see Orange, iiiiiiiii Like it ???
This is the best compilation of photos I’ve seen! Thank you ?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I can't believe we are this close to ordering with so few CO photos having surfaced.

The only question remaining (for me) is how well I will the like the top colors relative to the CO paint. If the finalized MIC is ugly, I will have to wait for a black top, unless it is ugly too, in which case I will simply go with Charcoal paint/MIC.
There are a boatload of pictures on the site. Good old 97 is shown several times.

2021BD

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 JK Willys, '18 Mustang GT, '21 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Saw this one on the Ford PD campus last week. Don't think it's 97 (no number present on it) and the top looked darker than the 97 in Allen Park....

CyberOrange.jpeg

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ordering my Cyber Orange 2 door Black Diamond next week. It is a Beautiful color (thanks for all those photos). The one thing FORD should change however; the horse on the rear should be the BLACK one.....not chrome. Black looks better and other than the Ford "oval" there is no chrome on this vehicle.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've seen it in person. Taste is subjective but what I like about the MIC top is it matches the grille and fender flares of the Badlands.

On the Wildtrak, I think it will clash more with the black grille.

So, in point, if the trim you are looking at has a gray grille, it will look fine. If not, well it isn't ideal.

I'm getting a Badlands in this color. While Faux-range isn't my favorite color of all time, it is by far the best color available in MY2021 - and I'm not 100% sold we will get a kick-ass green for MY22. I think if there is a green, it will be a dark green which I don't want, either.

OP
OP
vrewald14

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordering my Cyber Orange 2 door Black Diamond next week. It is a Beautiful color (thanks for all those photos). The one thing FORD should change however; the horse on the rear should be the BLACK one.....not chrome. Black looks better and other than the Ford "oval" there is no chrome on this vehicle.
Sorry sir I must politely disagree. My opinion is the chrome Bronco looks much better.

If Badlands were to get a black version like Wildtrack, I would swap it out for chrome.

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I plan to order the black emblem and change mine.

Sponsored

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I visited one of the local dealerships to look at the A51 Bronco Sport they have in stock and was able to see most all the colors on various vehicles. I wanted to make sure before converting to an 4 dr BL 2.7, high package order over the next couple of weeks with Stephens Auto Center.

The CO looked really good in the sun on this Ranger and you can see the metallic in these pics. In the sun it definitely looked yellow but I think it would be awesome on the 2 dr Bronco, not necessarily on the 4 dr, which is why I’m going A51.

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Paint Thread 787A324E-7FF8-4A70-A29C-62695C634FF8
Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Paint Thread DBFD79C1-F7F7-46DA-AEDD-2211A87BEC36

OP
OP
vrewald14

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I visited one of the local dealerships to look at the A51 Bronco Sport they have in stock and was able to see most all the colors on various vehicles. I wanted to make sure before converting to an 4 dr BL 2.7, high package order over the next couple of weeks with Stephens Auto Center.

The CO looked really good in the sun on this Ranger and you can see the metallic in these pics. In the sun it definitely looked yellow but I think it would be awesome on the 2 dr Bronco, not necessarily on the 4 dr, which is why I’m going A51.

Thanks for the pictures! Your pictures to me appear to be more orange.

Would you say that your pictures accurately captured the color as you perceived it, or are these pictures more on the orange side compared to how you perceived it?

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I plan to order the black emblem and change mine.
I will probably do the same. I have removed emblems before. Do you think there is a risk of paint damage removing one from a fresh painted vehicle where paint is not "hard".

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the pictures! Your pictures to me appear to be more orange.

Would you say that your pictures accurately captured the color as you perceived it, or are these pictures more on the orange side compared to how you perceived it?
I think the picture accurately captured the metallic flake but the color slightly changes based on the angle of the sun vs shade. These pictures are pretty accurate but there were times when the color appeared slightly more yellow, especially the CO Ranger that was in the show room under the artificial lights. Unfortunately I didn’t get any pics of that one.

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I will probably do the same. I have removed emblems before. Do you think there is a risk of paint damage removing one from a fresh painted vehicle where paint is not "hard".
An excellent question that I definitely need to research.
Sponsored