chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There's been some talk about how the seats are not that great long term and many were basing it on other ford vehicles. Did you sit in the seat to see if there was an actual problem because it might just be the material stretching out a little from all the use.

Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

as funny and light as some of you take this - this is exactly what I do not like about Ford leather seats. I have seen this same thing in leather-clad Explorers as well. I am hoping the MGV holds up better than this.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

as funny and light as some of you take this - this is exactly what I do not like about Ford leather seats. I have seen this same thing in leather-clad Explorers as well. I am hoping the MGV holds up better than this.
I saw the bronco yesterday and was not impressed with MGV. It felt nice, but just felt super thin. Doesn't seem like it can keep up with wear over time

Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also noticed this wear at the bronco demo. I think part of the reason is that the vehicles are high up and so the seat gets scrunched more when getting in, but I would expect the seats to hold up a lot better regardless. hopefully they are able to address it in the production models.

Sponsored

Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Both broncos with Mgv had same problem at the demo I went to in NJ

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw a video yesterday that looked like one has a pretty bad cracked windshield. Thought it was strange they were still using it to give rides.

Figured I’d look for the video so I could throw a link in to back up my claim. Lol

Crack is at about 10:45 in.

Last edited:

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I saw the bronco yesterday and was not impressed with MGV. It felt nice, but just felt super thin. Doesn't seem like it can keep up with wear over time
Funny Ive heard the opposite I been hearing way more positives of the marine grade vinyl over the leather but opinions are like assholes evryone got them

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Funny Ive heard the opposite I been hearing way more positives of the marine grade vinyl over the leather but opinions are like assholes evryone got them
it feels nice and looks really good, but it was really thin. Might be ok for the average person, but if someone has dogs I feel like it will get damaged. Pretty sure my dogs nails would damage it

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw a video yesterday that looked like one has a pretty bad cracked windshield. Thought it was strange they were still using it to give rides.
To be fair, Ford benchmarked against the Jeep Wrangler, and they tried to beat Jeep by 15% in every statistical category, so I would say the windshield cracking stat appears to be a success. 😅
Sponsored