Sponsored

Dash Caddy/Anti-Slip for Outerbanks Lux Package?

breezyxm

Outer Banks
First Name
bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Been looking for a while for something for the upper dash. would love to put my glasses up there without them slipping while im driving, but most anti-slip for the dash is for the mid to high package.

Has anyone found anything for Lux Package anti slip for the dash?
Sponsored

JimCA

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mabett Car Dash Anti-Slip Rubber Pad for Ford Bronco Accessories 2021 2022 Non-Slip Shock Proof Dashboard Mat Car Interior Cover Tray https://a.co/d/7ZBg40k

haven't tried it yet but in the queue for when my truck arrives. Description says you can remove the middle pad if you have Lux package

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I used Alien Tape to stick one of these above the visor. Glasses ride and store here nicely. I’d be afraid to leave them on the dash. They’d get hot and might be tempting for some unscrupulous individual to break-in and poke around.

Sledge

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘13 mod’d Flex, ‘14 bmw i3, ‘93 mod’d Volvo 240
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Been looking for a while for something for the upper dash. would love to put my glasses up there without them slipping while im driving, but most anti-slip for the dash is for the mid to high package.

Has anyone found anything for Lux Package anti slip for the dash?
JimCA mentioned the mabett dash pad, and I second that option. I have a wildtrak with the lux package, and the mabett dash pad works great. Fits like a glove - you don’t really notice it. For reference, I have my ezpass transponder simply sitting up there, and it doesn’t move, even when tooling around on old logging roads or poking around off-road In general.

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mabett Car Dash Anti-Slip Rubber Pad for Ford Bronco Accessories 2021 2022 Non-Slip Shock Proof Dashboard Mat Car Interior Cover Tray https://a.co/d/7ZBg40k

haven't tried it yet but in the queue for when my truck arrives. Description says you can remove the middle pad if you have Lux package
I have this, it works well. If you have lux, you won't use the center piece because i believe you have a speaker there. It's just real thin TPE(fake rubber) that lines the trays. I like the feel of it better than hard plastic.

I have a small rail for the center accessory screw, the rail pinches the tray liner down and holds it in place. Otherwise i might use double sided vhb tape to hold the mats in place if they moved

Fyi, if you look around(amazon and ebay) or wait for a sale you can get it cheaper

It's not going to work as well as the eyeglasses holder above

JimCA

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have this, it works well. If you have lux, you won't use the center piece because i believe you have a speaker there. It's just real thin TPE(fake rubber) that lines the trays. I like the feel of it better than hard plastic.

I have a small rail for the center accessory screw, the rail pinches the tray liner down and holds it in place. Otherwise i might use double sided vhb tape to hold the mats in place if they moved

Fyi, if you look around(amazon and ebay) or wait for a sale you can get it cheaper

This is very helpful, thank you!

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base

JimCA

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
breezyxm

breezyxm

Outer Banks
First Name
bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
JimCA mentioned the mabett dash pad, and I second that option. I have a wildtrak with the lux package, and the mabett dash pad works great. Fits like a glove - you don’t really notice it. For reference, I have my ezpass transponder simply sitting up there, and it doesn’t move, even when tooling around on old logging roads or poking around off-road In general.
you just reminded me i need a new ezpass lol my husband accidently threw it out ughhh

OP
OP
breezyxm

breezyxm

Outer Banks
First Name
bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

thats the main one i was looking at but didnt want to waste a piece either (the middle part)

OP
OP
breezyxm

breezyxm

Outer Banks
First Name
bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP
OP
breezyxm

breezyxm

Outer Banks
First Name
bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

beyond helpful!!!

OP
OP
breezyxm

breezyxm

Outer Banks
First Name
bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)