snowcatxx87

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / 701SM / Tiger 900RP / Grom / Surron
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have searched and watched so many videos on YouTube - I can't figure out how to get the minimized speed / tach setup with the full width off road tilt / steering angle / roll indicator, its only really small on the right side.

Any help would be appreciated
Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Didn't know that was a thing. Are you sure you aren't thinking of making it large on the radio screen?

ThickGatorade

Raptor
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2.7 & 2023 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If you’re referring to this it’s a G.O.A.T. mode display configuration. I’m not sure (haven’t tried) of any other ways to bring it up like this.

IMG_9495.jpeg

OP
OP
snowcatxx87

snowcatxx87

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you’re referring to this it’s a G.O.A.T. mode display configuration. I’m not sure (haven’t tried) of any other ways to bring it up like this.

Ford Bronco Dash Display  - Wide Mode IMG_9495
This is exactly it - on any goat mode, I just cant get it to go wide like this - it stays tiny to the right and big speed and big tach!

Sponsored
OP
OP
snowcatxx87

snowcatxx87

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You gotta turn off lane holding and cruise control I think. Basically anything that causes that top down image of your bronco to show up will shrink it.
This might be it, lane keep and adaptive cruise is always on from driving the free way to get to the off road parts.

Thanks man I will try this on the weekend!

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is exactly it - on any goat mode, I just cant get it to go wide like this - it stays tiny to the right and big speed and big tach!
As long as there's a gigantic digital speedometer displayed directly adjacent to a mechanical speedometer so large that there's no effective tachometer then i'll be happy.

Oh, wait, looks like i'm one happy boy!

Brilliant decision to make the tach digital, and numeric, and using a multiplier.

ThickGatorade

Raptor
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2.7 & 2023 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
As long as there's a gigantic digital speedometer displayed directly adjacent to a mechanical speedometer so large that there's no effective tachometer then i'll be happy.

Oh, wait, looks like i'm one happy boy!

Brilliant decision to make the tach digital, and numeric, and using a multiplier.

It really is a distasteful design. I wish they had managed to have enough supply to do the 12” display for higher trims like originally planned but alas we have to wait for the refresh in 2025. The 3.0L hopefully will be making its way too on the supposed Lux model trim

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It really is a distasteful design. I wish they had managed to have enough supply to do the 12” display for higher trims like originally planned but alas we have to wait for the refresh in 2025. The 3.0L hopefully will be making its way too on the supposed Lux model trim
Something so simple as a user-selected checkbox for what gauges appear would have been a better solution.

Tach (yes/no)
Speedo (yes/no)

For the AT folks, they don't even know the engine rotates internally. Just a magic box of metal that does their foots bidding.

For the MT folks it would be childs play that if Tach was set to -yes- and speedo was set to -no- that the display is an actual dial with actual numbers...... Not a mo&%#@ f^@&@^%$ bar graph.

I mean seriously.... A bar graph? And not even a viable bar such as what Honda used on the S2000 all the way back in the early 2000's.

maxresdefault.jpg

What are we supposed to be looking at here? Is the slightly lighter gray against a slightly darker gray background, overpowered by 2 random digits of an alarm clock supposed to be telling me something about the red dot in the corner along with today's lucky number (6)?

Ford Bronco Dash Display  - Wide Mode 1689957320497

Anyway, I digress again. At least for the 2.3, MT, high package, the display always shows up with the larger dash display as you're inquiring about in the OP. Perhaps just some random setting that was already set? Possibly. But it's not something I knowingly selected.

Sponsored

Haustkraft

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check out my post *Badlands gauge changes”. I have done exactly what you want I believe. (No idea how to put the link in lol)

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sapper5

Base
First Name
Paolo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Ford Explorer XLT & 2004 Ford Ranger FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Dash Display  - Wide Mode 1689957320497
I just came back from Off rodeo and used this screen in normal mode the whole time ( 22' badlands/ AT).

Unfortunately, on my 22' base/ MT I can't get the offroad screen to display anything except the axles and tire half of the display. The pitch and role is in its own sub screen that I have to select. Anyone know if this feature is limited to trim levels or something?

Strizzo

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460, 1966 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think if you select off road from the myGauges list, you just get the small version. if you hit menu (three bars on the wheel) and then go down the list and select off road, it should give you the big display with pitch & roll and the power distribution.
Sponsored