Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Accessories yes, DIO no

DIO will be shipped prior to the Bronco getting delivered to your dealership to install..

Accessories are ordered prior to the delivery if you are wanting them installed prior to delivery..
Which accessories on the B&P are the DIO accessories? All of the ones on the bottom?
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I contacted my dealership today, walked in, this is the first time i've spoken with them regarding my order. The dealership informed me that Ford will be sending out an email to all reservation holders with a link to take you to a build the bronco. He said Ford will send them confirmation of the order along with an VIN.

Does this sound right, anyone one know what the exact process is when ordering starts?
They were not very helpful, its a very large dealership, very disappointed.
I contacted my dealership today, walked in, this is the first time i've spoken with them regarding my order. The dealership informed me that Ford will be sending out an email to all reservation holders with a link to take you to a build the bronco. He said Ford will send them confirmation of the order along with an VIN.

Does this sound right, anyone one know what the exact process is when ordering starts?
They were not very helpful, its a very large dealership, very disappointed.
Not sure about the first part since Ford hasn't made that part clear yet. As far as getting confirmation and a VIN, those 2 things will be months apart. They don't assign a VIN until your build is scheduled clear.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, in a month will they have a full list of options and accessories able to be priced out along with availability dates?
If they don't, they're simply leaving money on the table. We can't buy something if we don't know it exists.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
..Once they get to production speed,yes.They will have to share time with the Ranger,but Ford will adjust the ratio with demand..
I saw this about the Ranger Tremor. Nobody seemed to know why this is happening. Seems like it's going to be a real challenge to keep 2 popular models going on the same line.

2021MY Ranger Tremor Off Road Package - The Tremor Off Road Package (91T) on the 21MY Ranger will not be selected for scheduling until further notice.

Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they were to put a 2.7 in the Tremor, I'd be forgetting all about the Bronco.
Same frame. So I don't see why the Bronco gets it but not a fricking TRUCK where power is needed more than just a SUV.

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, I don't foresee an early release of April/May. Ford has already stated the target for early deliveries is June '21. There's a lot of QC and making sure they're getting it right before they green light deliveries. This is the first time in many years that each and every vehicle built will be for a specific customer, I'm sure they're not interested in having anything but a nearly flawless launch.

ILoveTacos

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any idea if you can change color choice once an order is placed as long as it’s before say January? I’d like to see some of the colors in person which I’m hearing may not be until mid December (sport, ranger).

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
I saw this about the Ranger Tremor. Nobody seemed to know why this is happening. Seems like it's going to be a real challenge to keep 2 popular models going on the same line.

2021MY Ranger Tremor Off Road Package - The Tremor Off Road Package (91T) on the 21MY Ranger will not be selected for scheduling until further notice.
..The Rangers have been out for quite a while now...there are rebates and deals on them as we speak..(or type)...The Bronco will be hot for probably a couple years,give Ford enough time...and there will rebates on the Broncos also...Ford will make an awful lot of these vehicle in 24-30 months...

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wasn't that Tuxedo Black? I had a 12 Lincoln MKT in Tuxedo Black.
Sponsored